Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Bye Bye Ishk Par Jor Nahi - Page 2

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I am sorry but the way you have tried to ignore the fact that the guy tried to misbehave is surprising.  

When it comes to that sequence, I guess the bigger problem there was the man trying to misbehave. Period. 

If wearing a backless blouse is a bigger thing than misbehaving with a woman, then there's nothing left to even talk about.

And talking about Ishqi's character, I don't think she's perfect at all. There are things that I don't agree upon with her. She overreacts at times but that doesn't nullify everything she stands for. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

You don't even understand the meaning of feminism to be writing such a lengthy post.  The question wasn't if the girl's attire was appropriate for the occasion, the question is whether that gives someone the right to misbehave with her and the the answer is no! People with bad mentality will always blame the victim. Even if she wore that outfit to a pool party and was molested there they would say why she attended a pool party? Why she wore those clothes? If guy was wearing boxer then feminism says no one has right to touch him still. You talk about the choice of the girl's attire, but not that the cousin was drunk. Was it appropriate to be drunk at a religious gathering? Even so, if someone molested him or took advantage of him in a drunk state that would still be wrong. I'm not saying Ishqi is always correct, she did commit a crime in stealing the car no matter her justification. She should've accepted the consequences gracefully, not attacked Ahaan and his belongings. You also don't understand abuse mentality in case of her uncle. People always ask why can't abuse victims just walk away? Ishqi is also a victim of his abuse. It is easier to lecture strangers than to stand up to your own family. So many people are like that... they are all about justice and equality until it comes to standing up to their own controlling family. Ishqi is surrounded by people of disgusting mentality, it makes sense that sometimes her outbursts aren't always thought out, and just said in anger. However, she is still correct in many cases when it comes to how people consider women and gender roles. 

So truly said taking someone's else belongings without their permission is stealing and ahaan as a citizen had done right and she would have gracefully accepted her mistakes rather than breaking the glass coming to she should walk right away and also take away her aunt away from the abusive marriage people often tend to forget that our society mostly consists of people with the mentality of sarla aunty and ahaan's dadi which is more toxic rather than an abusive marriage. I am not saying that she should stay in the abusive marriage but we should also see that what mental trauma they would go through if they leave the house. Secondly boxers and backless blouses can't be compared and cannot justify the misbehaviour sarla aunty's nephew did.

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Akshita Mudgal isn’t ‘new’ - she’s a much more experienced actor (has been acting consistantly since she was 13) than SC was at the same stage of Ishqbaaaz, despite her age. AM’s overracting for her own scenes and underacting when someone else is talking isn’t the sign of a good actress. I wish they had taken Ashnoor Kaur or another young actress of a similar acting ability - reviews and trps would be better

Edited by CherryBucket - 2 years ago