MEgha in quarantine - sudden track change ?? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

And that too the right kind of positive πŸ˜‹β€

Jokes apart i don't want any kind of mu like please... 🀧🀧🀧🀧

Lol Dishi 🀣 Yes please stay the right kind of positive! 🀣 Wrong kind of positive will get us all worried about you πŸ˜†

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Lol Dishi 🀣 Yes please stay the right kind of positive! 🀣 Wrong kind of positive will get us all worried about you πŸ˜†

Yess!!! πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‹β€πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Hahaha

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

For Tanaaz I watched Padmini 1.0 for s month

For Megha will watch the furore of next weeks 

Megha was on every scene, no rest for the poor girl now quarantined n her parents have to recover too

Will there be a Padmini return

Saw her in Gargiji IG handle but it was an old pix I think

Rani did have the eye connect 2-3 times with Veer to say it was not her

VeerBirju jugalbandi in search of her, n this time it could be that the search will be long

Vikram in a shock, will try all his might to see he does take more responsibility 

Megha hope you stay covid negative and feel better soon!! πŸ˜­  Hope your parents get well soon! Health comes first, take care β€οΈ

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail

The moment Nandu says that Jai said this, VeeR mind will start working on it how come Jai talked off

He will put Birju on Jai trail, Afterall he succeeded with Rani to know each detail of the accident 

Veer knew via Rani the detail, RaniSa later told him in the hall till then he did not know how the accident  happened ??

Champa needs to be whacked

Nice one I don't think he will yell at Rani or humiliate her again. From a character and growth standpoint, it just doesn't seem right.

I think there will just be a state of confusion where Veer will try to figure things out. Since Megha is quarantining, they will focus on Veer trying to get Ranisa out and figure out who gave the tip. He will likely remember flashbacks and eventually figure it out. Nandini might too play some role in this.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Vikram Will side with Rani 

N if he asks Rani she knew it n did not tell him of the clue n culprit, 

for him Rani will be a person for whom he will fight tooth n nail to protect her

He will come to say sorry to Veer that time the confusion will get solved

Or the missed calls of vijay on Veer’s mobile

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Yes i agree but i don't want kiara involved in this in anyway specially not near veer! Like in today's episode she was present in rajawat mansion when ranisa was getting arrested! I don't want her to mislead veer though our veer knows better than to trust kiara over rani, still no one can say anything as the dynamics change quickly here! 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I shared this in the ME thread but sharing it here too since we were talking about it. After watching the episode completely (without skipping or fast forwarding smiley36), I strongly feel a big MU will not happen, at least not to the extent we have seen in the past. Here are my reasons:

1. Veer gave his kasam to Rani. When Ranisa said "why will she follow through with the promise?", Veer's response was adequate "because I trust her. She won't go against me". Then again in the bedroom scene, he thought "I trust that you won't break the kasam".
  2. Veer saw Rani talking to her dad on the phone when he came back to their room after his conversation with Ranisa. She could not be talking to her dad and making some video at the same time.
  3. When Vijay said "we found the evidence" (before revealing its Ranisa), RanVeer looked at each other. Veer almost questioned Rani and Rani denied it with significant head shaking. He knows she won't lie, hence he was so sure about stepping forward when Vijay held the handcuffs up.
  4. Veer got angry for a second at Rani when Vijay said he found an evidence, but then he let go of it almost immediately remembering the kasam along with the fact that the evidence was video. Rani's evidence was an earring, not a video.
  5. After seeing the video, Veer did not once look at Rani. If he even thought Rani did it, he would have looked over at her.
  6. Veer said "this evidence is a lie. The man that sent you this is also a liar." Cute how he said "man". He didn't at that point in time think it was Rani.
  7. Veer told Ranisa he will find out who is behind all this. If he thought it was Rani, he wouldn't say it the way he did. He did think of his kasam to Rani after, but I didn't see it as a suspicion. I kind of saw it as him confirming himself that Rani won't do it.
  8. Jai never succeeds in doing whatever he does against RanVeer.

Veer just needs to connect the dots. He doesn't suspect Rani completely. It will be a state of confusion like I mentioned earlier. He may question Rani or maybe even give silent treatment. But he won't yell at her or humiliate her like Champa and Jai are thinking.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Yes yes yes 

Rani was talking to her Bauji

So veer should remember that

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did she do the test again? Or they are saying it based on her insta story? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNM3MfYlkpy/?igshid=1383a1sn2ekzm

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Did she do the test again? Or they are saying it based on her insta story? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNM3MfYlkpy/?igshid=1383a1sn2ekzm

Hope this is not true. Magha or any other has not shared such that.