Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Let's see whether they pass this test. It will be tough for them but if they come up wit something unique trp won't drop  nor audience. 

I hope CVs will work hard and not lose viewers πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

This is what I don’t trust πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hope they don’t screw up anything. 

They are not worthy of our trust till they provide us some amazing content πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Without MU this would better. Jai's plan flopping when he tried to break their relationship. It should be. Coz whensomeone tries to break their relationship,they get closer. He should fail and they can show kidnapping track where Veer Birju search for her in unity pus our dearest Viku too joining them.

Goid idea Rishu. Let CVs steal this as they are stuvk oy in MU🀣

By your words, i remember, during the holi track fahmaan reposted jai's story saying 'i will destroy your plan jai singh! ' i don't know if it was for fun or he actually meant it.. Maybe he referred it for the upcoming mu

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

By your words, i remember, during the holi track fahmaan reposted jai's story saying 'i will destroy your plan jai singh! ' i don't know if it was for fun or he actually meant it.. Maybe he referred it for the upcoming mu

Dishi, I forgot it. Maybe for this. Let's try to be positive. If he once yells at Rani I am done. Till then I will at least read WU.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Dishi, I forgot it. Maybe for this. Let's try to be positive. If he once yells at Rani I am done. Till then I will at least read WU.

Even i think the same now! The moment he starts yelling at rani, i am done πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Meanwhile Veer: everyone is teaming ip against me! *cute innocent look*

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Nice one I don't think he will yell at Rani or humiliate her again. From a character and growth standpoint, it just doesn't seem right.

I think there will just be a state of confusion where Veer will try to figure things out. Since Megha is quarantining, they will focus on Veer trying to get Ranisa out and figure out who gave the tip. He will likely remember flashbacks and eventually figure it out. Nandini might too play some role in this.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Even i think the same now! The moment he starts yelling at rani, i am done πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Meanwhile Veer: everyone is teaming ip against me! *cute innocent look*

Stay positive girls!! πŸ˜†

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Nice one I don't think he will yell at Rani or humiliate her again. From a character and growth standpoint, it just doesn't seem right.

I think there will just be a state of confusion where Veer will try to figure things out. Since Megha is quarantining, they will focus on Veer trying to get Ranisa out and figure out who gave the tip. He will likely remember flashbacks and eventually figure it out. Nandini might too play some role in this.

Yes i agree but i don't want kiara involved in this in anyway specially not near veer! Like in today's episode she was present in rajawat mansion when ranisa was getting arrested! I don't want her to mislead veer though our veer knows better than to trust kiara over rani, still no one can say anything as the dynamics change quickly here! 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Stay positive girls!! πŸ˜†

And that too the right kind of positive πŸ˜‹β€

Jokes apart i don't want any kind of mu like please... 🀧🀧🀧🀧

flamingoAK thumbnail

Yes i agree but i don't want kiara involved in this in anyway specially not near veer! Like in today's episode she was present in rajawat mansion when ranisa was getting arrested! I don't want her to mislead veer though our veer knows better than to trust kiara over rani, still no one can say anything as the dynamics change quickly here! 

Kiara is a cuckoo. I don't know why she is always in the Rajawat house πŸ€£

Veer won't even come close to her. And I trust Viku to handle her!!

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago