Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

arrey yaar tabiyat kharab hogayi hai mera mild fever hai air sardi meri jaan le rahi hai

taking rest and tum logon stalk kar rahi hoon😜

I have not seen the epis too

last dekha tha tuesday ki uske baat se weakness ho rahi thi thus i decide to see the doctor i have 2 epis left to watch now

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

gosh sab updates and gifs dekha viru is totally talli he is so drunk and bold too🤣i think viru hamesha talli hona chahiye🤭

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That Barkha dialogue of Pakhi being beautiful and Samrat lucky, should've been included for Sai too when she saw her.

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think it is fine because he is intoxicated. No way he would have confessed if he was in his senses. Anyways  I don't think he is going to remember anything. 

Yes if he was in his senses he would have neither confessed anything nor would he have gone so close to Sai. But I think he will remember what happened.  Both of them will remember.

Mages thumbnail

20210402_162258.gif

waah didi to kahndani bevdi hai zara dekho to sahi kaise apne aap ko chadha di hai mast ha mast🤣

yeh zaroor kuch kaand karne wali hai🤣

best of luck to virat🤦‍♀️

god bless samrat🤣

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣😂 sai saw herself as Barkha dancing  with virat .. she might remember the wrong thing .. what if she marrys off pulkit and dev .. then blames it on the bang as everyone is intoxicated .. it will be no ones fault 🤣😂 very  nice 

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🤣 never had alcohol... but for those who have had it or seen anyone drink it on holi ... do they drink it like Pakhi didi? 🤣😂

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

💫💗 star of the episode..virat😆 The way he was thoroughly enjoying himself , jumping around , dancing, trying to confess.. he looked very cute.. ekdum duniya se bekhabar bas sai and him.in his world. 👌

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mages

20210402_162258.gif

waah didi to kahndani bevdi hai zara dekho to sahi kaise apne aap ko chadha di hai mast ha mast🤣

god bless samrat🤣

Yes it looks like she's in a bar with some mixed vodka tequila and whisky instead of the drink consumed during Holi festival.

Magnifique thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

20210402_162258.gif

god bless samrat🤣

She is looking like road side bewri. Someone send her to acting classes. Har scene mein overacting 🤦‍♀️