Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Well done for opening this... your amaizballs ❤️🙌🏽 This forum make my day any day anytime 🥰

I really hope pakhi doesn't day dream that she is under that dupatta 🤣😂

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on thread 🥳

Thank you Anju

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNJShy1BFUI/?igshid=w5ks6t9ze1r7

i saw this and i was like omd how cute is this 🥰❤️ 

soon some virakhi fans are gonna edit it or even worse Pakhi didi will copy that pic and display it 🤣😂 

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

All the Sairat fandom has wanted was a simple hug - but now....

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThruMyEyez-Nita

All the Sairat fandom has wanted was a simple hug - but now....

Since our expectation was sooo low, they had set the bar so damn low, that everything they show now seems romantic 

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lol! So true! We had a pretty nonexistent bar when it came to the romance quotient.

I will be honest though, as much as I have loved the past few episodes, it feels a little out of place. I would have preferred the Holi sequence being used for Virat to finally realize his feelings himself rather than jumping into confession mode - seems a little rushed. Just my opinion. 😊

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Since our expectation was sooo low, they had set the bar so damn low, that everything they show now seems romantic 

😆True

FUITV thumbnail

Lol! So true! We had a pretty nonexistent bar when it came to the romance quotient.

I will be honest though, as much as I have loved the past few episodes, it feels a little out of place. I would have preferred the Holi sequence being used for Virat to finally realize his feelings himself rather than jumping into confession mode - seems a little rushed. Just my opinion. 😊

I think him being away from Sai for 3 days , did that for him I guess. Plus he is drunk, so no filter. If he was sober he would have just said some jalebi about coming to like her or something 

Redflag thumbnail

Yeh sab log kaha gayab ho gaye ?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

I think it is fine because he is intoxicated. No way he would have confessed if he was in his senses. Anyways  I don't think he is going to remember anything.