Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bana

Thats fine, but what is the urgency in that. That still doesnt explain why she couldn’t wait for Virat to do re-investigation as promised. 

Because CVs were running out of creativity. They didn't know how to merge kidnapping track (which they were forced to add due to unforeseen circumstances) with the original KD separation track. 

Coming up with kidnapping track itself was too much for them. What kind of urgency can they show now? Family is celebrating Holi and Devi committing suicide? 

How can Pulkit plan a grand wedding if it was a wedding done in urgency?

😡😡I blame the plot.

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

I agree whatever sai is doing is wrong and it makes worst bcoz virat trusts her alot... Bechara

I am just saying they have lot of trust on eachother

One thing but I don't think in KD emon feels sorry for what she did as sai did or did she???

Emon, didn't think as much as Sai.

Sai thought even during the bangle scene in bedroom. Sai is lot better than other versions I think. They have shown some creativity by giving her monologues, making her think about Virat, questioning about her feelings for Virat.

Small/big mercies on viewers.

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Now just imagine what they would have gone through when they really had those moments during holi.No one can deny tht aish is insecure n i have full list with evidence😅

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Ayesha steps up to whitewash aishs image and no one can deny that... all those bts from holi and all are proof 

The amount she was ignored in the beginning was insane... they don’t take her IVs, they don’t take her co actor interviews, all bts don’t have her...

Yet that girl has never ever badmouthed anyone on set or any character 

Ayesha has really understood the way to live in entertainement industry.Moreover we now even see other co actors posting pic with ayesha only.didn't see any pic of aish with any coactor except those bts where her overacting is clearly seen  .Even awara post ayesha's pic frequently😅