ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

The new thread is opened finish here and attack the new one.🤗

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukri

seriously , we are talking about random couples having sex, etc and me explaining klpd is ashleel 🤣

🤣

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Just imagine his state, pura sweaty on the verge of climax and Didi interrupting😆

And will remind him of the vaada... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meri bezzati hui hai 

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Svt611

zaban sambhal ke baat karo Virat! Aur tum apna vaada kaise bhool gaye 🤣🤣🤣

Tum mere bezzati kar rahe ho Viratv

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Agree, I am angry at him for using Sai.

Just because he is not brave, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve happiness. Yes he is selfish, but it is human nature. We can be angry at him, but not any more than Kaku-gang. 

I agree. Not that he doesn't deserve happiness, not at the cost of other's. He is being plain selfish. I just saw a clipping where he thanks Sai and says he owes her. Really? If he had thought about the girl, he wouldn't have asked her to do this.

Sai could have refused, instead she took a stand, knowing that what she is doing is wrong and she might face consequences of her action.  Its just that she underestimated the punishment. She thought once truth is out, everything will be okay.

Sai is getting carried away by emotions. Doing it  all based in her instincts, gut feeling.

She came to know about Devis drugs.

Then came to know they hid from everyone that Tai is married.

Then she came to know, whom she was married to.

Then came to know from that guy about how they were separated and that he still thinks only Devi to be his wife.

Then Kaku's manipulation made her doubt Pulkit, which didn't last because she came to know about their kidnapping plan.

The way that truth was out only made hee believe that Pulkit is a good guy and this family can go to any lengths to keep himbaway from Devi.

Then Pulkit requests her not to reveal about the kidnapping to Virat.

Also shares his past and how he was helped by Chavans and she could see his gratitude.

Now this guy asks her something, she obviously would not refuse, but would accept.

It was an indirect manipulation or should I say that she was made to think that her Tai's happiness lies in this guy. 

His goodness made her accept this. 

I am not saying that she is right. But rhe circumstances, all the information and the understanding she has of the situation made her take such a drastic step. It has blinded her thinking ability as whether he was really a good guy or not, really married or not.

Also, she thinks that Virat's happiness is in his sister's happiness and once he sees Devi happy, he will be okay 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

There is a reason why there are regular people and then there are heroes who make a difference to other lives. Many times when I read stories of real life people or say easy example even Harry Potter, I will be angry at some things he does (like leaving his cloak somewhere etc), but even heroes do stupid things and go through the process of mistakes. 

I agree but Pulkit shouldn't have used Sai at any cost. 

She is entirely wrong now. And will have to face the consequences. It is not just she and Virat in their life. Their life revolves around a lot of people and those people don't like her at all. And that is why she should or could have been more careful or thoughtful while making decisions.

Even if she thinks this marriage is a deal, this is wrong for various reasons and at many levels.

Yes this is all stupid means to arrive at the same milestone of throwing her out of the house, but I am just trying to make sense of this.

I wrote in Fruitcustard's post, we need to blame the plot. In KD and Tamil too, they showed the bua consuming poison. That was the trigger for Emon to take the drastic step. Here, they added a new kidnapping track, made Pulkit take a promise from Sai 🤷‍♀️. They had to somehow show the separation. It was a poor execution, they couldn't club their newly added track of kidnapping with the original KD plot. They didn't know how to blend the scenarios in a logical way and achieve separation. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

seriously , we are talking about random couples having sex, etc and me explaining klpd is ashleel 🤣

Hahahahhaha!!! Ashleel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

To hell with vada, agar tum nahi gayi toh main aaj ek aur vada karunga aur woh yeh k i will kill u once my libido is back in its place 😂 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He'll be like Yaha I'm verge of releasing and you're talking about Vaada 🤣

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

The new thread is opened finish here and attack the new one.🤗

Thank you Anju 

Redflag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

To hell with vada, agar tum nahi gayi toh main aaj ek aur vada karunga aur woh yeh k i will kill u once my libido is back in its place 😂 

waise Vaada boy apna vaada kabhi nehi nibhata