Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Kya chal raha hai yaar iss show me🤢....... Why SSP why ......hamesha acchi acchi theme dikha kr hume show prmote krete ho phir jb hm hook up ho jaate hai shows se phir use itni buri tarah barbaad kr dete ho😭

seriously apna show kaise barbaad karna inse sikho.

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rudhita18

Kya chal raha hai yaar iss show me🤢....... Why SSP why ......hamesha acchi acchi theme dikha kr hume show prmote krete ho phir jb hm hook up ho jaate hai shows se phir use itni buri tarah barbaad kr dete ho😭

Lessons learnt

Be aware of SSP

Be aware of Sony( They are not unique as they claim, sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain)

Rudhita18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Lessons learnt

Be aware of SSP

Be aware of Sony( They are not unique as they claim, sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain)

I miss that Sony channel which had some masterpieces in past.  Kuch rang Pyaar ke aise bhi, patiala Babes, ladies Special and many more😭😭🥺

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Ye dekh ke to lag raha hai Amrit wants to stay with Veer, does not love Randheer at all and Randheer is showing glimpses of turning into an obsessed lover! 🤪

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Randheer beta please go to some other place, you deserve much better. That characterless girl is not your Amrit, she is Veer's fake wife. She won't go with you since she thinks Veer and his family has more right on her without any relation than you with that engagement and half wedding.

I wish they bring a dream sequence where her dad tears her own saying she is a shame on name of a daughter 🤢 who agrees to live with a man she has not married, let him touch her while denying her real fiancee who her parents had so gladly approved and accepted and who paid such heavy price to save that family during partition! 

Then let Amrit try to pursue Randheer this time and he should marry for real another girl who he deserves!  Kick out this useless characterless Amrit out of his life. Arre how does he know that they are not living as real husband n wife when Veer touches her all over in everyone's presence? How can Randheer trust a word Amrit will say to defend her when she has lied to him left right n center the whole time! 

Randheer have some self respect and throw this Amrit trash out of your life. 

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

they have completely destroyed a grand show with the grace!!!!!!!!!!!

I was hoping to watch something progressive  - in the line of vasmrit characters shown initially.

I wish they had story something like this, after crossing the border:

- amrit reached hospital, got treated  and got home ... uday leaves for sport camp 

- amrit is separated from the family (abandoned by her SIL on purpose).... reached refugee camp/location.... faces troubles / struggles there to survive and save dignity of self and other fellow women. ... starts to right their struggles and rise again as ranjan ....❤️

- radha leaves bhanu's place to search amrit & was also fed up of bhanu's wife.... reaches there....helps amrit and starts her education.

- amrit's write ups give strength to vasma... she try to meet her... connects with amrit.... trio team up and support each other to come out of that situation...and help other women.❤️

- uday in search of all of them.... gets some links.... after a while...

- randheer.... after moving to delhi.... searches for all of them... finally finds job / assists news editor .... comes across ranjan stories.... 😊

- if they want to show veer and family. for randheer back story..... can add  radha-veer pair...at the end.

all of them together rise stronger than ever together..... help others.

Wow this would have been so amazing 👏! Would have kept the essence of the show and portray the real partition pain as well

pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

VEET playing Pakdum pakdai 🙄😠🤬🤬🤬

There is no hope for Amdheer whatsoever

Randheer dosen't mean anything to Amrit.doubt whether he ever meant anything.

I want a new entry for Randheer now.

I hate Amrit 😠.she is really enjoying this fake shaadi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬vaada n all is just an excuse.

A new girl who is better than Amrit, and then show Amrit getting jealous and realizing her faults but she still ends up losing Randheer to the new girl, and Randheer and the new girl lives happily ever after! And Amrit as Ranjhan now in her right state of mind writing this as her story and with as regret that some wrong decisions made for sake of keeping fake traditions and promises can destroy your life etc. etc. 

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

A new girl who is better than Amrit, and then show Amrit getting jealous and realizing her faults but she still ends up losing Randheer to the new girl, and Randheer and the new girl lives happily ever after! And Amrit as Ranjhan now in her right state of mind writing this as her story and with as regret that some wrong decisions made for sake of keeping fake traditions and promises can destroy your life etc. etc. 

how I wish they show this in the show.Now that Amrit has a new hero and Vashmay too will be together in the end,why leave Randheer alone,pls get a beautiful new girl for him too who is much better than Amrit and loves Randheer like he does

Lee_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Ye dekh ke to lag raha hai Amrit wants to stay with Veer, does not love Randheer at all and Randheer is showing glimpses of turning into an obsessed lover! 🤪

From the beginning of this track I had a feeling that to justify VEET they will turn Randheer into an obsessed lover,making him negative.

And when Farouk returns Randheer will be sacrificed😭to give Amrit her sachha pyar🤬😡