Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pritirays

@ RED: I know! Bring Mommy Raizada back in the show please! Love her style and adore her love for her son, whom she didn't even birthed! She is Savvy when it comes to her son! ðŸ˜Ž

This queen lady does not seem like a mom material. Plus Veer would have been a bad influence on Randheer if he would have grown up here.

Seriously, Randheer should focus on finding his real parents, i.e. the Raizadas. Amrit has lost her mind. She keeps chanting "Lalaji ki beti vaada nahin tod sakti" as if Lalaji didn't break KB's rishta when he realized Amrit's happiness is more important, but Amrit herself is behaving very regressively. Not to mention, you think your father would be proud of you pretending to be someone's wife when in reality you are not married! Yeh kaunsi izzat ki baat hai, especially in those times? On top of it, your fake husband is abusive to you. If Lalaji wasn't dead usse toh heart attack aajata. If she had actually gotten married maybe her response would make sense, but wtf is this drama? 

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ye sab kya kya dikha rahe hain show ke writers! ðŸ˜† Pakdam Pakdi movie ka climax scene. Ye actors bhi kaise shoot kar lete hain. 

and why the hell are they inserting those Amrit falling over Veer or coming close to him in every scene? ðŸ˜Ą Pakdam Pakdi was ok, I don't like the forced intimacy. Is this to make Veer fall for Amrit and turn into vilian Or for Amrit develop feelings for Veer? ðŸ˜Ą I actually saw today's episode due to the scene between Veer and Randheer which was good, except for the 2nd time Veer fell where it did feel like he is the heroine and Randheer the hero catching her and Veer's expressions even supporting it! ðŸĪĢ But but .... I like their scenes together, one good part of this GUTCA run is the brotherly bonding forming between these two. Please let it be used in positive way.

Randheer ke liye Veer will sacrifice Amrit, and Veer ke liye Randheer will sacrifie Amrit ....... so this spineless characterless Amrit will have no where to go and better go and sit in the Kotha because thats what kind of woman you are portraying! ðŸ˜Ą

Aise to I really like Vashma - wo Uday ke alawa majal ho kisi ki Vashma ko choone ki. And Amrit ko to koi bhi aa ke cho cha ke chala jaata hai. Poor randheer! ðŸ˜­

yup let the two boys sacrifice Amrit for each other and Amrit should be left alone.

Are these the same writers,udhar Vashma thi jisne apne legal shouhar ko bhi chune nahi diya as she loved Uday n was forcibly married off.aur yaha Amrit hai,jo fake hubby ko baar baar apne itne kareeb aane deti hai,yuck !she has no self respect and on top of it she claims she loves Randheer even more than before,sab zhoot!

Even if it's for Veer to fall for Amrit or Amrit to develop feelings for Veer,it's highly repulsive and disgusting to watch for the old viewers.new viewers or KJ fans may be enjoying.

Achha hua Lalaji and Rajrani are no more,Amrit ka ye roop dekhkar pakka mar hi jate.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

On a lighter note, in yesterday's episode I loved Amrit's saree and her open hair kinda looked like Bulbbul.. she looked pretty! 

But what was that Farook Ansari sir mere haath pe apna naam hi likh saka, meri aatma tak nahi pahucha.. ??? 

Can we please stop with the victim blaming women, it's not her fault of she's raped and it doesn't make her "impure". Our honour is not in our vagina!!! FFS

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

On a lighter note, in yesterday's episode I loved Amrit's saree and her open hair kinda looked like Bulbbul.. she looked pretty! 

But what was that Farook Ansari sir mere haath pe apna naam hi likh saka, meri aatma tak nahi pahucha.. ??? 

Can we please stop with the victim blaming women, it's not her fault of she's raped and it doesn't make her "impure". Our honour is not in our vagina!!! FFS

@ Red - ohh so thats what everyone is interpreting looking at Amrit's hand! And yahan I was thinking that they detest her when they see that tattoo thinking she is a muslim. Kuch jyada hi deep meaning ho gaya iss tattoo ka to ðŸ˜†

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Seriously, Randheer should focus on finding his real parents, i.e. the Raizadas. Amrit has lost her mind. She keeps chanting "Lalaji ki beti vaada nahin tod sakti" as if Lalaji didn't break KB's rishta when he realized Amrit's happiness is more important, but Amrit herself is behaving very regressively. Not to mention, you think your father would be proud of you pretending to be someone's wife when in reality you are not married! Yeh kaunsi izzat ki baat hai, especially in those times? On top of it, your fake husband is abusive to you. If Lalaji wasn't dead usse toh heart attack aajata. If she had actually gotten married maybe her response would make sense, but wtf is this drama? 

Amrit maha moorkh ladki hai - Apne papa ke diye saare sansakroon ko swaha kar diya but bas ye "vaada na tote" bas ye nonsense yaad hai usse. I rally want her shamed by someone like to shake her to the core to make her realize the pagalpanthi she is doing. And she should also feel guilty for all those times she let Veer touch her, which right now she is dead comfortable with! ðŸ˜Ą

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lets move to the new one

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

@ Red - ohh so thats what everyone is interpreting looking at Amrit's hand! And yahan I was thinking that they detest her when they see that tattoo thinking she is a muslim. Kuch jyada hi deep meaning ho gaya iss tattoo ka to ðŸ˜†

That too, it's probably that they think she was married to him or something. 

The victim blaming was because of the dialogue she used. And I was talking a bit more generally. 

simimimi thumbnail

I also want someone to bash & shame her, like Radha how she show Lalaji the mirror when he was not agreeing to Amrit Randheer alliance.

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's not even Veer that I have a problem with, yes he's nuts but not bad at heart. I usually love gray-shaded characters, but I wish they had shown him less psycho to begin with. It's jarring when he suddenly shows empathy and regret. I guess I can't expect ITV to have a delicate handling of trauma and neglect. But his road to redemption should've been through Randheer not Amrit. It makes both Veer and Amrit look bad, because he has to shove her around and say creepy things to her in order for her to look more mahaan for upholding her vaada and sacrificing Randheer. ðŸĪĒ We know eventually Randheer will find his way to the palace. They gonna show him play happy family with bade bhaiya and Amrit bhabhi? ðŸĪŠ Amveet has no future, so it's nonsense. Her history with Randheer is just too much to pretend like it never happened. I wish so much that Radha was still in the show... She and Veer would've made a better couple, and we already know Radha knows how to deal with abusive men.