Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya3129 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lee_14

ok just watched in FF mode.

Amrit is mad,even lalaji had broken a years old vaada then how is she bound by this nonexistant vaada.

She may even do natak in front of Randheer that she is khush with her Veerji.

Ye Veer toh total gone case hai,how could he not relate that Randheer is talking about his bina shaddi ki patni only.

Amrit is a refugee,he knows she loved someone , Randheer came from Pakistan,itna hints milne ke baad bhi bande ko samaj nahi aata🤷🏻‍♀️

With elections and Rani maa contesting it will further be difficult for Amdheer as even Ranimaa will not want her bahu to go away how much ever she dislikes her.

Show ko lamba khichne ke bahane hai 

Even Vashmay separation I don't get it.

Uday could not recognise Vashma in yesterday 's epi? He must have seen her so many times in burkha previously.

But this is always the case in all the shows,thodasa looks change kar liya and you become unrecognisable to your loved ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wait, Lalaji ki beti is allowing a stranger to touch her, arrange her saree without marriage, wahan sanskar nahi bhuli 🤬🤬🤬

What about Lalaji's last wish where he wanted only Randheer as his SIL, woh jaye bhaad mein

You don't know Veer is the most layered and strongest character of this show 😛

They have turned Sahani cousins into their experiment frogs 🤬🤬

Sister is not recognizable at all and brother is made into bewakoof (Uday was a way smarter than this)

🤬🤬🤬

All the source goes into writing the most layered and strongest character in the history of ITV 🤪

Edited by ananya3129 - 3 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya3129

Wait, Lalaji ki beti is allowing a stranger to touch her, arrange her saree without marriage, wahan sanskar nahi bhuli 🤬🤬🤬

What about Lalaji's last wish where he wanted only Randheer as his SIL, woh jaye bhaad mein

You don't know Veer is the most layered and strongest character of this show 😛

They have turned Sahani cousins into their experiment frogs 🤬🤬

Sister is not recognizable at all and brother is made into bewakoof (Uday was a way smarter than this)

🤬🤬🤬

All the source goes into writing the most layered and strongest character in the history of ITV 🤪

Bold - I know,😠🤬

Amrit will not let Randheer kno the reality of her shaadi.

Aur ye banda kahi Lalaji ko diya promise fulfill karne ke liye,bewde ko sudharne ko na try kare🤦🏻‍♀️no trust on SSP VEET end game karne ke liye they will show all nonsense

ananya3129 thumbnail

Watched the episode 

Contrary to the popular opinion I actually liked that Ranjhan/Amrit scene. Ranjhan was voice of reason there. She was echoing our sentiments which is why I liked the scene. This means the makers are showing Amrit taking wrong step again as she chose Amrit over Ranjhan. Also that scene actually shows what are her inner feelings regarding Randheer. At least makers are not justifying Amrit's actions. Looks like it will take a long time to wake her inner Ranjhan up who can break all the norms just to be with Randheer. 

From past two episodes writing is improved a lil bit. I am liking specially because they have brought back our Ranjhan. She will band bajao of Amrit every  day and I would love to watch that 😈

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee_14

Bold - I know,😠🤬

Amrit will not let Randheer kno the reality of her shaadi.

Aur ye banda kahi Lalaji ko diya promise fulfill karne ke liye,bewde ko sudharne ko na try kare🤦🏻‍♀️no trust on SSP VEET end game karne ke liye they will show all nonsense

Now I am more convinced AmDheer will be the end game. She won't fall for Veer, apni Ranjhan will not let her fall for Veer 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Now I am more convinced AmDheer will be the end game. She won't fall for Veer, apni Ranjhan will not let her fall for Veer 

I fast forwarded through the ranjhan v. amrit conflict. Amrit has in general always inclined to deny the voice of Ranjhan, and Randheer has been the encouraging voice in her life to pursue the right. Amrit's so called sanskaar in name of "sanskaar" have constantly been shown to support the wrong cause and oppression of females in that era. So there seems to be this Amrit v. ranjhan struggle again, and Ranjhan will come out victories like it happened with her dad, but she will need Randheer on her side to get Ranjhan out of her. 

I know this is show but what Amrit is doing faking Veer's wife is BLATANTLY against her dad's few good sanskars and she is overlooking that 🤢 Doesn't matter all the vaada etc. - if there is no wedding, it IS OUTRIGHT WRONG to live with a man, specially in that era and does't matter what all nonsense reasons you give to support your decision

And Veer, please keep hating Amrit!

pritirays thumbnail

Watched the episode 

Contrary to the popular opinion I actually liked that Ranjhan/Amrit scene. Ranjhan was voice of reason there. She was echoing our sentiments which is why I liked the scene. This means the makers are showing Amrit taking wrong step again as she chose Amrit over Ranjhan. Also that scene actually shows what are her inner feelings regarding Randheer. At least makers are not justifying Amrit's actions. Looks like it will take a long time to wake her inner Ranjhan up who can break all the norms just to be with Randheer. 

From past two episodes writing is improved a lil bit. I am liking specially because they have brought back our Ranjhan. She will band bajao of Amrit every  day and I would love to watch that 😈

👍🏼 yeah agree with what you wrote. Ranjhan is our saving grace for Amrit 😆

Btw - do you know how did Randheer end up at bhanu's house and too in that state? 😕 

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

👍🏼 yeah agree with what you wrote. Ranjhan is our saving grace for Amrit 😆

Btw - do you know how did Randheer end up at bhanu's house and too in that state? 😕 

Bhanu took him to his house after finding him on the street 

ananya3129 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I fast forwarded through the ranjhan v. amrit conflict. Amrit has in general always inclined to deny the voice of Ranjhan, and Randheer has been the encouraging voice in her life to pursue the right. Amrit's so called sanskaar in name of "sanskaar" have constantly been shown to support the wrong cause and oppression of females in that era. So there seems to be this Amrit v. ranjhan struggle again, and Ranjhan will come out victories like it happened with her dad, but she will need Randheer on her side to get Ranjhan out of her. 

I know this is show but what Amrit is doing faking Veer's wife is BLATANTLY against her dad's few good sanskars and she is overlooking that 🤢 Doesn't matter all the vaada etc. - if there is no wedding, it IS OUTRIGHT WRONG to live with a man, specially in that era and does't matter what all nonsense reasons you give to support your decision

And Veer, please keep hating Amrit!

Amrit is a gone case. They sacrificed her to include this triangle in the story 😡There was no place for Veer otherwise🤪

This entire post leap track is absurd and forced. They wanted to separate both the couples but since they don't have that much brain to write a good story, they are showing these forced triangle, Amrit as Junior Lalaji and Uday as brainless

pritirays thumbnail

Amrit is a gone case. They sacrificed her to include this triangle in the story 😡There was no place for Veer otherwise🤪

This entire post leap track is absurd and forced. They wanted to separate both the couples but since they don't have that much brain to write a good story, they are showing these forced triangle, Amrit as Junior Lalaji and Uday as brainless

Vashma too. Why in the world will she no let Uday know who she is and let him take the decision! That portion is as nonsensical as the current Amrit justifying living with a man he is not married to as his wife!

I feel bad for Randheer - he has always had to face hardship because of Amrit's decisions. Uday ko job de do yaar, kab se bechara har kisi se gaali hi khata raha hai, pehle brij, no saroj! 

And give Bhanu some backbone to become the good brother he is supposed to be and control his wife!

I want more of Mogar bua now that she has turned postiive. Put her back in the show! 😡

And Amrit to jaise Vashma ko bhool hi gayi hai, at least tell her parents in Lahore that your daughter is alive and well. Lahore ki family bhi dikha do yaar. Kitna sab hai dikhane ko, but al they focus on is nonsense VEER! 😡

pritirays thumbnail

Bhanu took him to his house after finding him on the street 

🤣 What! Ye kya hai, kuch bhi! Ab kuch bhi dikhaoge -  thodi dare pehle unko pel ke gaya, and jaake kahin behoosh ho gaya aur wahi log utha laaye! 🤣🤪