Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Na ji, Farhad ke saath kuch nahi hoga. Lekin usko maseeha banayenge zarur. What a typical cliche track. Iske baad sab ka shaq RaghVi ko lekar backburner pe jaayega, and Raghav ke emotions kuch jyaada hi bhadkegi, I feel..😆

I am not saying it will be Farhaad's....but he must have an idea once the truth comes out. Not sure if he plays the saviour here...but ya he will try to locate the real father (incase it is Keerthi which for me is 95% chance)

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

My Farag heart will go ðŸ¥º if this happens😭nakkkkkooooooo!!!!

Juhi Gifs Juhi Chawla GIF - JuhiGifs Juhi JuhiChawla GIFs

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

It will hurt him badly

Mujhko nahi lagta aisa hoga, to chill

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Mujhko nahi lagta aisa hoga, to chill

Hope so...

libran90 thumbnail

I'm going with amru being pregnant. Kreeti is a redherring (what's the actual spelling btw? I've seen both spelling being used.😆) 

And even if it turns out to be kreeti it better not have anything to do with Farhad😡 Otherwise I'll lose it completely😡😆 that will be so unlike Farhad.Neither I want Farhad to become mahan  for his anna's sake and end up accepting her🤔 

Yep I'm only concerned about Farhad in case of this kreeti angle ðŸ¤£

As for raghvi I'm guessing it will only go according to the original version ðŸ˜† so as of now not think much of it.😆

Tera Farhad pyaar samajh aata hai mereko Anika, lekin usko maseeha banake chodenge, ya RaghVi ki shaadi karwake. Lekin mujhko pehla wala option jyaada lagta hai. Mast wedding preparations me RaghVi ko falte fulte dekhenge hum.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

excited to see raghu expression knowing pallu /amu preggy and his name pops up ..Mhrw Skr GIF - Mhrw Skr Saiketanrao GIFs

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

[QUOTE=rs-shailu29]

exactly i dont want it to be farhad ...bulb teekh hai ðŸ˜†farhad nakoo😭

brain is exploding so better not think wait and watching 

[/QUOTE

If Kirti is pregnant and when Rahgav will come to know about this he will straight away doubt bulb but dekhna bulb nahi hai. Audience will also think its bulb but later it will reveal its Lion. He will be back + usko badla lena hai with Raghav don't you guys think he didn't knew that Raghav ki behen hai 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail

[QUOTE=_Blessy_]

not possible lion was with hero /heroine no way

libran90 thumbnail

Farhad always has that little smile ðŸ˜† nothing new😆

Haan tujhko to nazar aayega hi. Anna ke ilawa ek tu hi to hai, jo usko taadti hai😆

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'm going with amru being pregnant. Kreeti is a redherring (what's the actual spelling btw? I've seen both spelling being used.😆) 

And even if it turns out to be kreeti it better not have anything to do with Farhad😡 Otherwise I'll lose it completely😡😆 that will be so unlike Farhad.Neither I want Farhad to become mahan  for his anna's sake and end up accepting her🤔 

Yep I'm only concerned about Farhad in case of this kreeti angle ðŸ¤£

As for raghvi I'm guessing it will only go according to the original version ðŸ˜† so as of now not think much of it.😆

Unless.. Keerthi's baby daddy is MIA and Farhad steps up and says... It is I... Keerthi's baby daddy..

Farhad will be back on the Mahaan list... (with bruises here and there after Raghav is done with him)

If it is Keerthi (havent seen anything yet) then it cannot and should not be Farhad... It does not fit his profile at all..