Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hmm maybe! I mean it definitely would cause more tension btw raghav and pallavi if it involved raghavs sister. He will have more reason to listen to or be affected by what peopl say say or ask of him If it involved his sister. Pallu is the type of person to go to bat for anyone.. but raghav would only go to bat for his family and those he considers his own.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

What if Ved (Lion) ka baccha ho😆

Preggy Amruta ho ya Kirti bacche ka baap Ved (Lion) he hoga 🤣

Nooooooo

No lion please. 

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Nooooooo

No lion please. 

It is going to be lion ðŸ¤£

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

You have exactly penned down my thoughts ... Aai ko receipt bhi function me hi milega....moreover aaj Keerti akele kaha bhaag rahi thi tala maar ke....and vo Farhaad ka tini mini sa smile....golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

Na ji, Farhad ke saath kuch nahi hoga. Lekin usko maseeha banayenge zarur. What a typical cliche track. Iske baad sab ka shaq RaghVi ko lekar backburner pe jaayega, and Raghav ke emotions kuch jyaada hi bhadkegi, I feel..😆

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

maine toh subah se bol rkha hai it’s kirti.. i m damn sure... n agree with rest story of yours🤗

Behen, Maine subah se ek bhi post nahi dekha. Abhi free huyi, to jo dekh ke laga maine likha.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

i just don’t want ki keerti ka baby farhad i swear anna jan le lega dono ki bhi😭

Arre aisa kuch nahi hoga re. Mujhko lagta hai woh hi mahaan banega. Lekin jisne ye kaand kiya, usko Anna se kaun bachayega.😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

So, I have got this vague idea that probably no one in the Deshmukh family is pregnant - neither Amrita nor Pallavi. I think its Kirti.

One, Amrita is a lot of things, but I don't think she is so stupid. and Mera Naam Sulu isko hadka ke rakhti hogi. I mean agar ameer chokro phasana hai, to itni aasani se uski virginity bhrasht nahi hone de sakti. Woh Amrita bahut dedh shaani hai.

Second, in the precap, Keerti was dancing to "Der na ho jaaye" from Henna. I mean aisa gaane ka choice kyun?? Koi sangeet me aisa gaana choose karta hai kya. Aur chehra dekha tha behen ka?? Aisi murjhayi hui thi ki kya bataun.

Aur upar se usko shaadi nahi karni. Uski Amma bhi usko support karti hai iss baat pe. I am sure uski Amma ko nahi pata, but I think iss Kirti ka kisi ke saath to lafda hai by God.

And Pallavi maata, woh to hai hi mahaanta ki moorat. Moorakh to be more precise. Woh uske character ko protect karne ke liye, uski Amma beemar na pade uske liye, khud pe ye zaroor legi. VD to bhadkega hi, lekin Raghav bhi tandav karega so alag.

Lekin mujhko lagta nahi shaadi hoga. Not so soon and not prior to disclosing the widow truth. I think what will happen is Pallavi protects Kirti, and takes it upon herself and Raghav. Raghav gets pissed and tries to fleece out the truth from her, but she doesn't budge. Phir uspe nazar rakhne ke chakkar me, taki usko expose kar sake, he gets to know Kirti's plight. And then both work on a joint mission to safeguard Kirti.

And shayad ussi chakkar me they come closer. Shaadi hona is possible, but mera mann nahi maanega, jab tak aisa kuch dikhate nahi hai. Aur agar dikhate hai, then Raghav should know her truth and both reach a compromise that to protect Kirti's honor, they will do this.

Otherwise, if marriage does not happen, then brownie points for Pallavi, Raghav ke scoreboard me ek aur point, uske kitty me ek aur favor😆. Kirti ki help karne ke liye to Anna ko aur bhi feels aayenge, pakka😆

Beheno, mujhko nahi lagta ye log digress karenge. Tashan to ITV couples ka chalta hi rehta hai. Yahaan bhi chalega. But I think ab progress hi hoga

What do you guys think??

🤗nice analysis yet again ..

right now not in a state to crack this case ..😆because cv's are way too unpredictable 

lets hope ur theory works on...

i hate hate weddings i dont want that too

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If it is Kirti then it will go the KCL ( Krishna chali London) way . Even there she was a widow and Veer was related to Krishna’s husbands death . Even Krishna’s in law family was circus a way more than Deshmukhs . I also agree with you tat immediate marriage won’t happen . Taking up pregnancy of nanad is old track from ‘ Kayamath’ days . Anyways first pregnancy accusations will come . Along with that Pallavi widow truth will also come out I guess. Raghav as always will add fuel to the fire but later only will come to know tat it’s his sister only who is pregnant . So to make up for his mess may marry Pallavi and Pallavi will have no choice left . I don’t think it’s Kirti being pregnant will come out very soon even after Raghvi marriage bcause then there is no purpose of marriage. Now the question is who is kirti’s kids father ? ISomebody ditched her I guess , but who can tat be? Lion? Whatever they ( CVS) do pls don’t make it Farhad bcause then it will assassin the whole character of Farhad and we don’t want tat . If they are going to show it tat way they will need to work very hard to rebuild Farhad character .

And even I think and wish it won’t be a hate wedding. May be out of family pressure or a deal marriage where Atleast one of them mostly Raghav should not have any misunderstandings regarding Pallavi. . Hate marriage is least I want bcause then it will have to start from scratch . Their relationship has progressed now don’t want tat to go back to zero .

Edited by Piccadilly - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VikAth

Bahut confusion hai! Usual suspects are Amrutha and even Mansi...

But Kirti is probable too. I mean pura hafta woh Farhad ke saath thi in the safehouse uss LION ke darr se...mere ko lagta hai hum tum ek kamre mei bandh ho aur chabi kau jaye wala scene hogaya hoga un dono ke beech!

Mujhko Kirti hi lag rahi hai. Ye log nishaana dagenge Pallavi pe. But jinko least expect karte hai, woh asli masle ka reason hota hai. Mansi ki to shaadi hi ho rahi hai, to isse kya farq padega. Amrita dedh shaani hai, usko amir chokra phasana hai, woh itna compromise nahi karegi, with her mom around. Bach gayi Kirti. With her it's all so circumstantial and adds up to her behavior towards marriage.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

I'm going with amru being pregnant. Kreeti is a redherring (what's the actual spelling btw? I've seen both spelling being used.😆) 

And even if it turns out to be kreeti it better not have anything to do with Farhad😡 Otherwise I'll lose it completely😡😆 that will be so unlike Farhad.Neither I want Farhad to become mahan  for his anna's sake and end up accepting her🤔 

Yep I'm only concerned about Farhad in case of this kreeti angle ðŸ¤£

As for raghvi I'm guessing it will only go according to the original version ðŸ˜† so as of now not think much of it.😆

exactly i dont want it to be farhad ...bulb teekh hai ðŸ˜†farhad nakoo😭

brain is exploding so better not think wait and watching 

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 3 years ago