Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Humaari ship mein hole hai

Farhad would not betray Anna like this but then pyar mein pair phisal bhi jaata hai 

Could be Frahaad Keerti.

If it is Keerti Sky ke bhi chances hain and that too zyada but I don't like him

Shakal se hi lampat lagta hai

If it is sky and he has ditched Keerti(sad song at someone else's sangeet)

Raghav Volcano will erupt on Pallavi

Frahaad will become the baby daddy

Or to save Keerti 

RaghVi say it's us and to keep Amma from shock Keerti is sent off for higher studies of course Frahaad as bodyguard

Later on RaghVi return with baby

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Hmm maybe! I mean it definitely would cause more tension btw raghav and pallavi if it involved raghavs sister. He will have more reason to listen to or be affected by what peopl say say or ask of him If it involved his sister. Pallu is the type of person to go to bat for anyone.. but raghav would only go to bat for his family and those he considers his own.

Tension kam honi chahiye actually, because Pallavi will be risking her character to safeguard his sister's. So ideally, Raghav should be thankful.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wasn't keerti doing dance on Radha Kaise has jale🤔🤔...now suddenly der Naa ho jaye?

Btwn nice analysis👍🏼..

I will just post same what I wrote on other thread😊

I doubt Keerti is pregnant?..if she was then, y in Deshmukh house the drama...still anything is possible, for sake if drama..

I feel it's Amrutha🤔, cause last time Kaka said if she is not controlled before hand😵, she will spoil her life.. something like that🤔..

As kaki today was waiting for Mauka to blame Pallavi more😈, I think she will fill more venom against Pallu to Kaka's head😈..she may say it as Pallavi's...

If not then Pallu will get blamed for Amrutha mess..as ACC to kaki, Amrutha was fed bhaang by pallu👎🏼

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: libran90

Tera Farhad pyaar samajh aata hai mereko Anika, lekin usko maseeha banake chodenge, ya RaghVi ki shaadi karwake. Lekin mujhko pehla wala option jyaada lagta hai. Mast wedding preparations me RaghVi ko falte fulte dekhenge hum.

Nakkooo😭🥺 why is everyone after farhad today😆

@bold kuch nahi milega till Rambo baba is there😡 his stalking ways gonna spoil the mood 😆

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mihika

You have exactly penned down my thoughts ... Aai ko receipt bhi function me hi milega....moreover aaj Keerti akele kaha bhaag rahi thi tala maar ke....and vo Farhaad ka tini mini sa smile....golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

Matlab, we were just thinking of a potential pairing between Farhad-Keerti, but ye dono itna aage pohoch gaye?! 😲 🤪

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roroo

I don’t think Kerti is pregnant... positive pregnancy test requires 4 weeks.. if it happened during 13 days how can she have positive result??

Oh yeah.. this is starplus.. anything is possible 😆

oye dear ruko ruko... tum toh setious ho gye.. this is itv esme fertility k liye sirf ek kiss bhi kafi hai..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tum toh reproduction system ka biology le aaye😂😂😂😂

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗nice analysis yet again ..

right now not in a state to crack this case ..😆because cv's are way too unpredictable 

lets hope ur theory works on...

i hate hate weddings i dont want that too

Hope ke ilawa kar bhi kya sakte hai. But mujhko lag raha hai, aisa hi kuch hoga. Warna, Mansi ki shaadi ke baad life aur kaise change hogi. Aisa kya hoga. Equation to bigda hua hi hai. Aur kya bigaadoge😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKian

Agreed 😆 aur koibhi chalega bas not farhad😭

True 🤣

😭

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: libran90

Haan tujhko to nazar aayega hi. Anna ke ilawa ek tu hi to hai, jo usko taadti hai😆

Hain toh he's the looks toh checkout toh bantahai. Also he's a good guy 🙈💓 Pata nahi why no one from the girls(shows) notice him🤣 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Weirdest thing ever, if this happens.. Bhai Keerthi ki izzat bachane ke liye apne baba ko heart attack dena hai kya? Raghav se brownie points lene ke chakkar me, baba jo brownie banayenge uska, uska kya? By doing this, she will be validating all the false accusations that Kaku and baba have been hurling at her about Raghav and basically admitting that she has been lying this whole time. She will have ruined her relationship with the family she cares so much about, forever. I know the choice of song is a lil off..and why should Keerti dance in Mansi's sangeet anyway.. she is not even Mansi's friend. 

Dekhte hain, m so bad at predicting stuff that I wont jump the gun and will wait.. but haa pregnant chahe jo bhi ho, bill to Pallu par hi fada jayega because she is the one who was seen fainting and puking. Raghav jo tandav karne wala hai na😆

Edited by MistyDawn - 3 years ago