Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RUDY575 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Nahi dost it’s ok to think of another partner for Bon, Ani has not left us with any other choice. 

Well said 👏👏

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mnm13

This show needs to shut off. 

It's become toxic. 

I am sure even after leap they will keep showing woman degrading tracks. 

I have lost my faith upon them. 

You know what? I completely agree. The show has lost its charm and shows women degradation in the name of empowerment

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

To be honest I don't think leap will help us. Instead it might make it even messier than it's already. 

About AE I agree...for me she doesn't come off like a typical krantikari. It's like her character is half baked. Just to let Anirudh he attracted

I mean ideally they end this show and maybe come up with a season 2 if they like. The reason I'm talking about the leap is because they could tie loose ends like that. Otherwise it'll be hell seeing saas bahu drama involving a literal child. What they're showing is unacceptable, to the character as well as the child actress. Bura asar padega 

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Itsmesabah

Nahi dost it’s ok to think of another partner for Bon, Ani has not left us with any other choice. 

After leap they  can pair bon with batuk as it will cut the cost of a  new entry 😆and ani will have to give those bechara puppy eyes look seeing them together. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRIME1

After leap they  can pair bon with batuk as it will cut the cost of a  new entry 😆and ani will have to give those bechara puppy eyes look seeing them together. 

I dunno why but thinking of bon and batuk together makes me uncomfortable for some reason😆

But I hope koi dashing sa aaye for bon IF they choose to show this track

Goldstar7 thumbnail

After butchering ani and bon there is nothing left now. Me want leap asap so atleast bon can give back to him with level force ,now as a child  it is impossible to watch her mental trauma. 

Between ur dp MayRa , so wanted to see together  but lockdown ended every thing.

Guneet80 thumbnail

After butchering ani and bon there is nothing left now. Me want leap asap so atleast bon can give back to him with level force ,now as a child  it is impossible to watch her mental trauma. 

Between ur dp MayRa , so wanted to see together  but lockdown ended every thing.

I know right. Plus it's so evident they're running out of ideas for new tracks with respect to young bon and ani. 

The show has done way beyond anyone expected and I guess CVs ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai success se this is why they're showing ani-AE wedding despite how crappy and illogical the whole track is.

Most importantly this track contradicts the main theme of women empowerment of the show. Matlab pura show barbaad kar diya

Goldstar7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

I dunno why but thinking of bon and batuk together makes me uncomfortable for some reason😆

But I hope koi dashing sa aaye for bon IF they choose to show this track

They will show it as if  bon pairs with other  then story will shift  to new family and how can they show mahanta  of  ani 🤣. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

They will show it as if  bon pairs with other  then story will shift  to new family and how can they show mahanta  of  ani 🤣. 

Oh haan I forgot makers ka mahaan ani, tyaag ka Devta 🤪

He used to be such an amazing character aur ab dekho🤢

Goldstar7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guneet80

I know right. Plus it's so evident they're running out of ideas for new tracks with respect to young bon and ani. 

The show has done way beyond anyone expected and I guess CVs ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai success se this is why they're showing ani-AE wedding despite how crappy and illogical the whole track is.

Most importantly this track contradicts the main theme of women empowerment of the show. Matlab pura show barbaad kar diya

They killed their own show  for saasta  drama. 👎🏼