Leap is the only solution

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

The way CVs have ruined this show, it seems only a leap can make up for this. 

Anirudh is unrecognisable, he's basically torturing the child. I wish Bondita went off to the hostel or with her mother. As a guardian, the first think that should've come to Anirudh's mind in such a situation is that Bondita needs to stay away from him. I don't know wth have they made him like these days.

AE-Anirudh marriage track is not going to do well. The only way to rectify it is to show grown-up Bondita with various trials and turbulations in her relationship with the society as well as her supposed husband.

That would rejuvenate the show or they're setting up go off-air if it continues like this.

Edited by Guneet80 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnm13 thumbnail

This show needs to shut off. 

It's become toxic. 

I am sure even after leap they will keep showing woman degrading tracks. 

I have lost my faith upon them. 

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

This show needs to shut off. 

It's become toxic. 

I am sure even after leap they will keep showing woman degrading tracks. 

I have lost my faith upon them. 

I agree. This show better end. 

Even after leap they'll be bringing more such tracks 🤢

Mere liye toh show khatam ho chuka and Rudhita lived happily ever after as in my FFs 🤪

Ps: your siggy is killing me Munnu ☺️

mnm13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

I agree. This show better end. 

Even after leap they'll be bringing more such tracks 🤢

Mere liye toh show khatam ho chuka and Rudhita lived happily ever after as in my FFs 🤪

Ps: your siggy is killing me Munnu ☺️

For me the show is ruined. I can't even go back watch the old epis, like i used to do. 

For me ani is a womanizer and cheater whereas bondita is the doormat and mano is the doormat in making. 

Ps- i know, i put it up to kill you😳

I died, then why should you live

Jennniii thumbnail

In my opinion, This is not the correct time for leap...their relationship is totally damaged.. They need to rebuild their relationship first... If leap is taken now.. We will have a cold hearted bondita with no emotions and a guilty anirudh after leap.. I don't want to see them like that... And in the journey of making bondita, a Barrister babu, anirudh should be with her in each and every step... So they should make up their differences and rebuild their relationship like before... 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnm13

For me the show is ruined. I can't even go back watch the old epis, like i used to do. 

For me ani is a womanizer and cheater whereas bondita is the doormat and mano is the doormat in making. 

Ps- i know, i put it up to kill you😳

I died, then why should you live

no manorama is a cold opportunist...it’s all about carrying out her missions, even if Anirudh and Bondita get hurt or their lives are in danger ..she wouldn’t care, 😡

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Meanwhile me just wanting to tell Bondita,

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Indira1211

no manorama is a cold opportunist...it’s all about carrying out her missions, even if Anirudh and Bondita get hurt or their lives are in danger ..she wouldn’t care, 😡

Are you serious? Is she planning a heist like miss "Jaano Na"? 

She is a freedom fighter for heavens sake who also saved Bondita's life!!

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Are you serious? Is she planning a heist like miss "Jaano Na"? 

She is a freedom fighter for heavens sake who also saved Bondita's life!!

oh gosh....when it comes to her missions it’s a different story..remember when Anirudh was involved In her mission...she left him when he got caught...she thought the British soldiers will kill him...but her companions said the mission is more important than anyone’s life...and she left with them saying the most important thing to her is her mission and independence for the country.. So that’s manorama priority...she didn’t care that Anirudh was already married,.she still asked him to marry her as it will help her in her missions...Have you been watching all these episodes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Itsmesabah thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

oh gosh....when it comes to her missions it’s a different story..remember when Anirudh was involved In her mission...she left him when he got caught...she thought the British soldiers will kill him...but her companions said the mission is more important than anyone’s life...and she left with them saying the most important thing to her is her mission and independence for the country.. So that’s manorama priority...she didn’t care that Anirudh was already married,.she still asked him to marry her as it will help her in her missions...Have you been watching all these episodes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Honestly to me she comes across as “miss nothing affects me”. I think her character was written in haste. It’s a faux pas on the part of the makers they just wanted a character that could mesmerise Anirudh so they made her a krantikari and gave her some heavy dialogues. Apart from that she just comes across as an opportunist who left Ani in danger during the rescue mission knowing he had the responsibility of a little girl and also proposed marriage the moment she came to know Ani dint consider Bon as his wife.

Edited by Itsmesabah - 3 years ago