Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

It's not surprising why a Salman fan, like yourself, would find morality to be disgusting, I mean, you can't really be a Salman fan if you have any morals lol... hey don't hate on me, you're one who used "disgusting moralist" as a insult. 

You don't know any 15/27 year old couples, and if you do, which you don't, then you should be reporting that predator to the police, but for that, you need to be a "disgusting moralist" like myself to do the good deed, but as you've already established, you find morality to be disgusting, which is why you think this is ok. 

listen salman can be many think i don't defend him but pedhopile he's not. By your logic srk dated  started with gauri at 14 and so he was pedhopile too salman started to have phisical relationship with Somi when she was 17 there are her interviews where she said it  during bulund. In india that time sexual consent was 16 ok? How many time I need  to repeat you? In many part of civilzed world  Europe sexual consent is between  14/15 yearsand some states at 16. In France is 15 So do you think European are pedhopile? Please come on 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

Anyway srk when was younger was an obsessive lover too very possessive jelous  gauri left him for a period too 

Is that when/why Srk met Karan and Adi ðŸ˜†

we are talking about phedophilia don't banalize this please

You're the one who's been "banalizing" Salman's life choices that are not only morally repugnant but also criminal. 

The term pedophilia is commonly used by the general public to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.

So, yeah ... stop banalizing sex with minors. A 16 year old girl is not a woman and Salman was in his late twenties at the time, taking undue advantage of her. Stop banalizing that kind of relationship. Just STOP. 

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

I'm sorry, but being a disgusting moralist, I take exception to this. 

Disgusting indeed. What morals... ew. ðŸ˜²

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

you are  there is nothing so strange I know couple in a relationship 17/27 like somi salman were . It's not disgusting it's disgusting a man in his 50 with a 17 years old disgusting. Somi went to live with Salman in his family home at 19 when sangeeta broke up with him  in 1994 You are just an hater because you don't say the same for srk gauri they begun dating when she was 14 and he was major..so double standard and fight against real phedophilia thanks

Has being a Bhai fan blinded you that much that you are defending a 27 year having a relationship with 17 year old girl ðŸ¤¢. Any 27 year old trying to have relationship with a teenager should be reported to the police 

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Seeing with my eyes khan bros locked in a room of young girls in Toronto during iifa also proof while his bros are married Salman was supporting cheating. 

Wait Iifa 2011 ?? You were there ðŸ˜† Spill the tea 

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Has being a Bhai fan blinded you that much that you are defending a 27 year having a relationship with 17 year old girl ðŸ¤¢. Any 27 year old trying to have relationship with a teenager should be reported to the police 

where? In the most part of the world this is not outlaw go and be more informed. You need to be informed more about general law. Srk is a phedopile too he was with a 14 years old gauri

Anika80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

You're the one who's been "banalizing" Salman's life choices that are not only morally repugnant but also criminal. 

The term pedophilia is commonly used by the general public to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical or mental development.

So, yeah ... stop banalizing sex with minors. A 16 year old girl is not a woman and Salman was in his late twenties at the time, taking undue advantage of her. Stop banalizing that kind of relationship. Just STOP. 

no you are not informed sexual consent is not at 18 and wasn't at 18 in india when they dated. Stop To spread false information and banalize phedopilia a 17 with a 27 years old it's not like a 17 with a 50years old. Srk was with gauri when she was 14

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

where? In the most part of the world this is not outlaw go and be more informed. You need to be informed more about general law. Srk is a phedopile too he was with a 14 years old gauri

Its not outlawed because of the misogyny and patriarchy that exists in the world .Doesn’t make it ok but then again you have internalised misogyny that’s why you are defending a person like Bhai 

Edited by Daechwita - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gist of this thread

Salman was a full grown ass man who got into a relationship wHo was infatuated with him

SRK got into a relationship with 14-year old Gauri

Salman was a grown up while Shahrulh and Gauri both were teenagers

BUT SRK got into a relationship with 14-year old Gauri

Salman used a young girl's infatuation 

BUT SRK got into a relationship with 14-year old Gauri