Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

It was a good episode again.

Darsh's monologue was really good and I liked how he first wanted to clear her name.. 

Really don't like how the story line is possibly panning out for Shobu😔

Good move by Darsh

Poor Shobhit, sadness is always in his store

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AhamyTed

Looool I was thinking exactly the same! 

Rashi and Gopi vibes ðŸ˜†

But Rashi and her mom's drama was too much most of the times... I hope CVS don't add so much of kitchen politics to the show eww

Tired of kitchen politics

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Shobhit deserves Charmi not that third class Gunjan, but you are right, CVs might show this track

Yesss I too want them ...but yaar agar aise aise hints dete rahenge toh its really telling us the future that it's Shobit and Gunjan

Because Vandalata might be like if you want this Nandini to marry your blind son you should marry your second son with my Gunjan 

I guess aisi sharth dene wali hai 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yesss I too want them ...but yaar agar aise aise hints dete rahenge toh its really telling us the future that it's Shobit and Gunjan

Because Vandalata might be like if you want this Nandini to marry your blind son you should marry your second son with my Gunjan 

I guess aisi sharth dene wali hai 

You guess it right

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/zpC3Hi3PKEA

https://youtu.be/weyY_9L-5kk 

Though I don't understand Bengali but when I saw these promos I realized that's its gonna be like this and when I saw today's episode I became sure it's gonna be like that 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

https://youtu.be/zpC3Hi3PKEA

https://youtu.be/weyY_9L-5kk 

Though I don't understand Bengali but when I saw these promos I realized that's its gonna be like this and when I saw today's episode I became sure it's gonna be like that 

Though I dont understand Bengali,

Bengali version is sounding to more creepy

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

What is the image of Nandini in Darsh's mind? I will love to know it. When a person sees their love, they have a vivid description of their love, hope he describes her nicely. When he was saying to Krishna, please give my eyes for 2 minutes, that scene was very much sad. 

Shobhit to be a very nice brother, wants Darsh to confess his feelings to Nandini. He could have asked about his and Charmi's relationship but he chose his brother's happiness

Nandini is getting to have some what realisation of love. And that's good. And has anyone noticed that When Darsh was talking to Nandini for the very first time after his realisation, he had a different charm.

And finally Mrs. Patel's motives are in front of Rajvi and Nandini is now proved to be innocent. Now I can hope about a friendly MIL and DIL

I feel so sorry for Darsh. He touched my heart in that emotional scene. How he would wants his eyes just to see Nandini😒

It's good atleast we can see some realisation from Nandini's side also.

But above all I can say poor shobhit why he has to suffer I can't understand. I really love Shobhit and Charmi's pair. They both look cute together.😳