Beginning of acceptance

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

What is the image of Nandini in Darsh's mind? I will love to know it. When a person sees their love, they have a vivid description of their love, hope he describes her nicely. When he was saying to Krishna, please give my eyes for 2 minutes, that scene was very much sad. 

Shobhit to be a very nice brother, wants Darsh to confess his feelings to Nandini. He could have asked about his and Charmi's relationship but he chose his brother's happiness

Nandini is getting to have some what realisation of love. And that's good. And has anyone noticed that When Darsh was talking to Nandini for the very first time after his realisation, he had a different charm.

And finally Mrs. Patel's motives are in front of Rajvi and Nandini is now proved to be innocent. Now I can hope about a friendly MIL and DIL

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

What is the image of Nandini in Darsh's mind? I will love to know it. When a person sees their love, they have a vivid description of their love, hope he describes her nicely. When he was saying to Krishna, please give my eyes for 2 minutes, that scene was very much sad. 

Shobhit to be a very nice brother, wants Darsh to confess his feelings to Nandini. He could have asked about his and Charmi's relationship but he chose his brother's happiness

Nandini is getting to have some what realisation of love. And that's good. And has anyone noticed that When Darsh was talking to Nandini for the very first time after his realisation, he had a different charm.

And finally Mrs. Patel's motives are in front of Rajvi and Nandini is now proved to be innocent. Now I can hope about a friendly MIL and DIL

Yess the way the story progressing I feel Shobit will sadly end up with Gunjan because of that wadha of hers to Rakla that she will marry a rich guy 

So I feel it's gonna be that and even Vanlata had once challenged Rajvi that she will make Rajvi's pride go down 

So I guess makers are heading towards that ...am getting so much Rashi and Gopi wali vibes now (by thinking about Nandini and Gunjan in the same house because Rashi along with her mother tricked Jigar to marry into her because she couldn't see her cousin sister going to a rich family )🤣

So I feel that's the case here as well 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yess the way the story progressing I feel Shobit will sadly end up with Gunjan because of that wadha of hers to Rakla that she will marry a rich guy 

So I feel it's gonna be that and even Vanlata had once challenged Rajvi that she will make Rajvi's pride go down 

So I guess makers are heading towards that ...am getting so much Rashi and Gopi wali vibes now (by thinking about Nandini and Gunjan in the same house because Rashi along with her mother tricked Jigar to marry into her because she couldn't see her cousin sister going to a rich family )🤣

Shobhit deserves Charmi not that third class Gunjan, but you are right, CVs might show this track

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shobit shouldnt accept the alliance but maybe out of gulit that he is the reason for darshs blindness he might
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rithika35

Shobit shouldnt accept the alliance but maybe out of gulit that he is the reason for darshs blindness he might

Waiting for the  day he comes out of the alliance

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmmm may be u are right but yaar kitchen politics  bada boring and stretchy rehtey hain yaar and one common sense question who is gunjans dadi to finalize this  rishta for nabdini where her sister is there this is too much yaar 😳🙄

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmmm may be u are right but yaar kitchen politics  bada boring and stretchy rehtey hain yaar and one common sense question who is gunjans dadi to finalize this  rishta for nabdini where her sister is there this is too much yaar 😳🙄

This vanlata is a third person to Nandini, then how come the Damad's family can decide a rishta

ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

It was a good episode again.

Darsh's monologue was really good and I liked how he first wanted to clear her name.. 

Really don't like how the story line is possibly panning out for Shobu😔

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Looool I was thinking exactly the same! 

Rashi and Gopi vibes ðŸ˜†

But Rashi and her mom's drama was too much most of the times... I hope CVS don't add so much of kitchen politics to the show eww

Edited by AhamyTed - 3 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AhamyTed

Looool I was thinking exactly the same! 

Rashi and Gopi vibes ðŸ˜†

But Rashi and her mom's drama was too much most of the times... I hope CVS don't add so much of kitchen politics to the show eww

Yess ðŸ¤”