Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Wow..too hot to handle..what is this? Its only Monday, we got a whole week to study and work and whatnot..killing us ..with good looks. 

I'm glad that Sai is using social media more and more. I don't think even he was prepared for so much attention in such a short amount of time, especially that now people outside of the Telegu industry/audiences are learning about him and the show is getting more eyeballs. 

I really hope this show opens more doors for him and gives him the large-scale visibility he deserves. He is a fantastic actor and his theater training shows. I can only imagine as he gets older and matures, his work is going to be even more amazing. 

Edited by inlieu - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I'm glad that Sai is using social media more and more. I don't think even he was prepared for so much attention in such a short amount of time, especially that now people outside of the Telegu industry/audiences are learning about him and the show is getting more eyeballs. 

I really hope this show opens more doors for him and gives him the large-scale visibility he deserves. He is a fantastic actor and his theater training shows. I can only imagine as he gets older and matures, his work is going to be even more amazing. 

Absolutely well said. I accidentally bumped into this serial..the title song actually..with telugu lyrics..I was like what channel am I watching..