Posted: 2 years ago

I only got to see the Precap and I am yet to see the epi....but there was one thing that I noticed and found it new.....

Raghav opens the door and receives Pallavi for the first time....untill now it was always his servants, Farhaad and Harish....but today Raghav himself went and opened the door for Pallavi.

Don't know if it is because servants are on leave but this is something which I found really cute. and following that he got suspicious seeing that🦁 urf GKK....andar hi andar jal bhi raha hoga but I can't comment on that yet😆

Edited by Mihika - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Mihika

I only got to see the Precap and I am yet to see the epi....but there was one thing that I noticed and found it new.....

Raghav opens the door and receives Pallavi for the first time....untill now it was always his servants, Farhaad and Harish....but today Raghav himself went and opened the door for Pallavi.

Don't know if it is because servants are on leave but this is something which I found really cute. and following that he got suspicious seeing that🦁 urf GKK....andar hi andar jal bhi raha hoga but I can't comment on that yet😆

that door opening was indeed beautiful.... but wo jeko cum suspicious jyada laga for that abhijeet urf GKK 

Either he got suspicious of seeing Lion or he is angry that Pallavi brought a man along with her! 🤣 Raghav was ready to give his living area space for Pallavi. But looks like he had no idea she is going to bring in another person with her. Alone time with Pallu backfired🤣

Originally posted by CookiesNCream

Either he got suspicious of seeing Lion or he is angry that Pallavi brought a man along with her! 🤣 Raghav was ready to give his living area space for Pallavi. But looks like he had no idea she is going to bring in another person with her. Alone time with Pallu backfired🤣

offcourse he won't be able to bicker with her na🤣

Am wondering how Pallavi thought to ask for Raghav's help 😉 definitely she would have thought about 100 times before asking 😆

Want to see Pallu's reaction when she comes to know she only brought that person to kill Raghav....

Stil we are not able to fihure out anything about that promo wala pic  guess the whole week they will keep in suspense only 

Originally posted by SathyaT

Am wondering how Pallavi thought to ask for Raghav's help 😉 definitely she would have thought about 100 times before asking 😆

Want to see Pallu's reaction when she comes to know she only brought that person to kill Raghav....

Stil we are not able to fihure out anything about that promo wala pic  guess the whole week they will keep in suspense only 

I have stopped thinking about that picture altogether....just gonna enjoy the epi as per the flow....😆

Is episode on youtube yet???

Originally posted by SathyaT

I think going to Raghav's house is also Abhijeet urf GKK urf 🦁 ka plan hain... Usine bola hoga to ask Raghav...

Thus time she informed him personally baki time aa dhamakti hai. 

Welcome to banta hai na

I have stopped thinking about that picture altogether....just gonna enjoy the epi as per the flow....😆

hahaha that gives peace of mind 😆😆as i dont want any forced marriage or marriage out of no choice now, its not getting out of mind fully 🤣