Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

May be you guys are true..some alertness, some annoyance, as such he doesnt like people in his house except Amma and Keerthi..

I want Pallu to sit with Abhijeet and do some of the zari work close and Anna from the first floor..watching..getting irritated..All are chipku's..

Comes down..gives a death glare to Pallavi..door nahi baith sakthi..tumhara family mei sab chipku hai kya..and one more warning to the guy..apna kaam se kaam rakh..

Mihika thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_3CkBFJ-v/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Look at this....the other day we were talking about TeamPallavi and TeamRaghav....and Sai has posted this on his Insta stories..🤣 I told na these people check IF regularly....unko sab pata hai yaha kya ho raha hai🤣

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Kuch episode aur ruko....dono ek dusre ko apne apne ghar ki ek ek chabi bhi de denge🤣

raghvi be like: aao jao ghar tumhara🤣🤣

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CookiesNCream

Either he got suspicious of seeing Lion or he is angry that Pallavi brought a man along with her! 🤣 Raghav was ready to give his living area space for Pallavi. But looks like he had no idea she is going to bring in another person with her. Alone time with Pallu backfired🤣

It's like those situations where a girl is on the highway looking to hitch a ride and a guy driving along decides to stop and help her, only to find she brings in her BF or family members later on. 

inlieu thumbnail

Kuch episode aur ruko....dono ek dusre ko apne apne ghar ki ek ek chabi bhi de denge🤣

Raghav doesn't need a key. He will just turn up at her doorstep and chipku or bindi waali aunty will open the door or even just pull him in by the hand. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

May be you guys are true..some alertness, some annoyance, as such he doesnt like people in his house except Amma and Keerthi..

I want Pallu to sit with Abhijeet and do some of the zari work close and Anna from the first floor..watching..getting irritated..All are chipku's..

Comes down..gives a death glare to Pallavi..door nahi baith sakthi..tumhara family mei sab chipku hai kya..and one more warning to the guy..apna kaam se kaam rakh..

I don't mean any offense but this guy can never compete with Raghav and he knows it. He doesn't have the same charisma. 

Lion should have started to woo Pallavi just to piss Raghav off... Maybe that's going to be on the cards and by the time she realizes that's too late. 

inlieu thumbnail

Look at this....the other day we were talking about TeamPallavi and TeamRaghav....and Sai has posted this on his Insta stories..🤣 I told na these people check IF regularly....unko sab pata hai yaha kya ho raha hai🤣

I saw it this morning too! Glad that they know we love this team!!!

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Raghav doesn't need a key. He will just turn up at her doorstep and chipku or bindi waali aunty will open the door or even just pull him in by the hand. 

Arey jab ghar khali rahega and Pallavi akele hogi tav ke liye....BTW Raghav to usko kidnap bhi ghar se hi kya tha....nah usko chabi ki zaroorat ni hai...you are right🤣

Edited by Mihika - 3 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow..too hot to handle..what is this? Its only Monday, we got a whole week to study and work and whatnot..killing us ..with good looks. 

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

Wow..too hot to handle..what is this? Its only Monday, we got a whole week to study and work and whatnot..killing us ..with good looks. 

😆