Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

In the other news, even Sachin Tendulkar tested positive with some mild symptoms I believe. What is going on in India?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: cutejodikangal

In the other news, even Sachin Tendulkar tested positive with some mild symptoms I believe. What is going on in India?

are these people getting tested just for simple being tired body pain etc which happens in normal work after long hours sometimes feel lazy too and then reports are being given as +ve 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

are these people getting tested just for simple being tired body pain etc which happens in normal work after long hours sometimes feel lazy too and then reports are being given as +ve 

If they're on set they get tested daily.  If positive they're quarantined.  They also have to alert those they've been in contact with over the last 10 days.  It's not just about their health but everyone else's and containing the spread.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago

What the F is happening? Even me and my parents tested positive yesterday. My parents fortunately have less symptoms but I am literally dying from coughing every second. 😩😖😵😷

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Talis

If they're on set they get tested daily.  If positive they're quarantined.  They also have to alert those they've been in contact with over the last 10 days.  It's not just about their health but everyone else's and containing the spread.

will this daily testing go life long???  

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People were extremely careful last year but now everyone is going out and not really taking all the precautions. Every day so many are testing +ve 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mahisa22

What the F is happening? Even me and my parents tested positive yesterday. My parents fortunately have less symptoms but I am literally dying from coughing every second. 😩😖😵😷

Please take care of yourself. Hope you and your family get better soon.

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Mahisa22

Take care, hope you and your parents get back to good health soon.

Edited by LegolasGondolin - 3 years ago
TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Covid 2nd wave had hit india...next 2 months will be bad and people need to be careful. 2nd wave was to be expected but the impact would have been less if people paid attention. I see not even 25% population using masks since last couple of months once the numbers came down and vaccine announced. In market and everywhere most people are roaming without masks like nothing is there.