Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, this is the first time I am penning down something. The idea got struck in my mind and I wanted to write it down. I apologize beforehand agar bakwas hai to. Here goes nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backdrop - Its been an year since Samrat returned to Chavan Nivas. He and Patralekha are trying to move ahead in their relationship. 

Sai and Virat have confessed their love to each other.

Not much difference in the Chavan evil trio except that now they have begrudgingly accepted Sai because of Virat.

Samrat shares a great rapport with Sai and they are each other’s partner in crime. He and Mohit treats Sai like their little sister.

OS   

A very special Sunday for the Chavans since Virat and Samrat have managed to convince Kaku and gang for one day picnic to some farm house on the outskirts of Nagpur. Virat, Samrat and Mohit are loading the bags and food items in the cars.

Samrat – Chalo sab hogaya. Ab nikalte hai. Pahuchne mein ek ghanta lag jayega.

Virat – Ha jeeva , bas Sai ajaye phir niklenge.

Virat call out to Sai – Sai, jaldi karo, dher ho raha hai.

Sai – Ha Virat, agayi , chaliye chalte hai

Sai comes in Jeans and short cotton kurta looking fresh and like the young girl that she is. Virat gets stunned seeing her in this attire after so many days and keeps looking at her.

Sai – Chaliye Virat, ab dher nahi horahi hai?

Virat – kitna time leti ho ready hone main. Sab wait kar rahe hai na.

Sai – Apki wajah se late hua hai aur ab ap hi sunarahe ho.

Samrat – Sai, aisa kya kiya Shiva ne?

Sai – Mujhse pehle washroom mein ghus gaye hain, ab last mein nahaoingi to time to lagega na ready hone mein.

Virat – Sai hum jaate jaate jhagda karenge , abhi chalo late horaha hai.

Kaku – ey jangli mulgi , yeh kya kapde pehna hai , kuch sharam hai ki nahi.

Sai – Kyu kaku kya burayi hai is dress main. Expose thodi na kar rahi hoon.

Kaku – he khandoba, shaadi shuda hoke aise kapde pehenti ho aur phir zubaan bhi lagati ho?

Sai – Ab jeans pehnne ka shaadi shuda hone se kya lena dena kaku. Bahut comfortable hota hai. Aap bhi try karo na, bahut sundar lagoge.

Kaku- Chup bilkul chup.

Sai – Gussa kyu horahe ho kaku , aaj kal bhude log bhi pehente hai jeans.

Kaku – Ey ladki , bhuda kisko bola

Sai – Apko hi, ab 60+ to bhude hi hote hain na, hamari constitution mein bhi likha hai, chahe to padlo.

Kaku – ek to aise kapde pehenti hai, aur tere hari chudi kaha hai haath mein. Tujhe nahi pata suhagan choodiyan nahi nikalti?

Sai – Iska jawab bhi hai kaku mere paas, meine na aapke bete se pucha ki agar mein chudiyan nahi pehnungi to wo mere pati nahi rahenge kya? To unhone mujhse bola ki chudiyan kya mangalsutra bhi na pehnu tab bhi wo mere pati rahenge aur mein unki patni. Par meine mangalsutra nahi nikala hai ha. Aur waise bhi mere pati ko mere chudiyan na pehne aur jeans pehne mein koi problem nahi hai. Infact mein to shorts pehne jarahi thi, phir socha agar aap behosh hogayi to? Waise mujhe jyaada farak nahi padta par kya hain na Virat aapse bohot pyaar karte hain, isliye sirf jeans hi pehni.

Virat – Kaku , please ab bas kijiye , hame dher hora hai , chalna chahiye.

Kaku – Tunehi sar pe chada rakha hai isko. Isliye mujhe ulta jawab deto hai.

They start for the farm house. In the car.

Virat – Sai , ek baat bolu, bahut achi lag rahi ho.

Sai – Mujhe pata hai. Wo boliye na joh mujhe nahi pata.

Virat – Tumhe compliment deraha hoon aur tum ho ki itna bhaav karahi ho. Tumse to baat karna bhi bekar hai.

Sai – Acha KJ, ab gussa mat hoyiye. Waise thanks for the compliment. Waise aap bhi kaafi handsome lagrahe ho.

Virat – Waise Sai , kya sach mein shorts pehne wali thi?

Sai – Are nahi , mein to bas Kaku ko chidane keliye kaha tha.

Virat – Waise pehen sakti ho, mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Mere khayal se bahut hot logogi.

Sai – haina problem.

Virat – Kya?

Sai – Agar kisi aur ko bhi hot lagi tho?

Virat – Kiski itni himmat hogi ki ACP Virat Chavan ki biwi ko aankh uthakar dekhe? Kisine tumhe dekha bhi to usko koi case mein phasakar andar kar doonga.

Sai – Gabbar

They reach the farm house and all have breakfast sitting under the big banyan tree in the garden.

Sai – Virat chaliye na kuch khelte hai , bore horaha hai.

Virat – Ha chalo football khelte hai. Bahut dino se khela nahi hai.

Sai – Oh hello Mr. Khadoos , hum sabko pata hai kia ap acha football khelte ho, to isliye itna show off mat karo. Isa koi game khelenge jo sabko aata hai.

Samrat – Chalo , hum sab cricket khelenge. 

Sai – Haan dada, yeh thik hai . Karishma, Pakhi didi chaliye.

Pakhi – Nahi Sai, tum log khelo , mein yaha sab ke saath bait thi hoon.

Soon they start playing. Virat is batting and he hits for a six. Sai goes to get the ball. A young handsome guy comes there at the same time and bumps into Sai.

Sai – I am so sorry, maine dekha nahi.

Guy – That’s Ok . I am XXX by the way.

Sai – Hi, I am Sai. 

Guy – Aap kiske saath aye ho?

Sai – Apni family ke saath aur aap?

Guy – College mates ke saath.

The guy tells her that he is medical student and Sai and him gets chatting about college and academics.

Virat sees this and starts burning with jealousy and goes to get Sai back. He interrupts their conversation.

Virat – Hi, I am ACP Virat Chavan , Sai’s husband and keeps his hand on her waist and brings her closer to him.

Guy – Oh hello Sir. I am XXX.

Virat – Tum yaha apne college mates ke saath aye hona? Kahi aise na ho ki vo log tumhe peecha chodkar chale jaye. Waise bhi yeh area itna acha nahi hai, yaha peh bahut naxals hain aur phir police raids bhi hote rehte hai. Kahi police tumhe naxal samajh kar arrest karliye to phir problem hoga. Nahi?

The poor guy gets scared and says bye to them and runs back towards his friends. Meanwhile , Sai keeps enjoying her Gabbar’s antics.

Sai – Virat, aap jab aise jalkukde hoke lal hojathe hona, to aur bhi ache lagte ho.

She kisses him on the cheek and tries running but Virat pulls her closer by catching hold of her waist. They get lost looking into each other’s eyes and come closer. They were just about to kiss when Samrat shouts bringing them back to earth. Both smile seeing each other and join others.

The Chavans enjoy their Sunday away from the toxic nivas and returns tired but happy to their abode.

This was so cute. And I'm imagining Bhavani in jeans🤣giving kadi takkar to Sai😆

Nice. Cute one..  Virat is jealous  as always

Beautiful dear

Virat jalkukda hamesha jalta rehta hai🤣

Superb👍🏼

Aww this was so cute! Loved it. Thank you! 

lakshmi, this is the first time i have written something. please read if you get time.

Originally posted by raji02

lakshmi, this is the first time i have written something. please read if you get time.

Loved it dear ❤❤

Viru getting lost in Sai 

Kaku and Sai's conversation 😍😍 and Sai ka hawaab sunke Kaku hosh mein kaisi rahi 😂😂

Too cute and woh shorts wala mast tha, mujhe laga hi tha ki woh Kaku ke liye hi bol rahi thi par Viru toh lala land mein chala gaya 😂😂

And you gave us some bonus points Jajkukda Virat 😂

Surprisingly, though it was so cute and romantic, I loved the below line the most especially the @bold words 😂😂

"The Chavans enjoy their Sunday away from the toxic nivas and returns tired but happy to their abode."

Looking forward to more such OS ❤❤

Originally posted by laksh

Loved it dear ❤❤

Viru getting lost in Sai 

Kaku and Sai's conversation 😍😍 and Sai ka hawaab sunke Kaku hosh mein kaisi rahi 😂😂

Too cute and woh shorts wala mast tha, mujhe laga hi tha ki woh Kaku ke liye hi bol rahi thi par Viru toh lala land mein chala gaya 😂😂

And you gave us some bonus points Jajkukda Virat 😂

Surprisingly, though it was so cute and romantic, I loved the below line the most especially the @bold words 😂😂

"The Chavans enjoy their Sunday away from the toxic nivas and returns tired but happy to their abode."

Looking forward to more such OS ❤❤

thank you so much. means a lot. i always wanted sai to wear normal clothes like everyone else. normal families would not have any problem. 

sai’s replies to kaku originated from that. 

glad that you liked it.

i am actually planning to write another os on sai’s trauma once jagtap returns . lets see how that pans out.❤️❤️❤️

Originally posted by raji02

thank you so much. means a lot. i always wanted sai to wear normal clothes like everyone else. normal families would not have any problem. 

sai’s replies to kaku originated from that. 

glad that you liked it.

i am actually planning to write another os on sai’s trauma once jagtap returns . lets see how that pans out.❤️❤️❤️

@bold mast a mast 😂😂

Eagerly waiting for the OS dear ❤❤