Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Motif_Soul

Faiqa di, 

BM it

I am more than a month late here I know. But things are not easy these days.

will be back soon

He Mehreen, I hope all is well, you disappear more often these days.

don't scare us like that.

pmohan89 thumbnail

Today I was enjoying the holi episodes. I started watching it with your write ups and reached here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Today I was enjoying the holi episodes. I started watching it with your write ups and reached here.

IPK is evergreen

pmohan89 thumbnail

Hi everyone.🤗

I was reading the post again and it has made me all wistful. I would have said it was like a trip down memory lane, but how can it be so for something that is every bit as alive today as it was then for most of us.

It's amazing how each and every character is so vivid in my mind even now. Kept alive by amazing authors like you on our forum.

Like you said many times, let's celebrate those amazing episodes, and scenes that gave us such a goosebumps love story, why focus on the rest. Those were enough to give us some sublime memories.

Holi is one of those.

Happy Holi to all my friends here.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Hi everyone.🤗

I was reading the post again and it has made me all wistful. I would have said it was like a trip down memory lane, but how can it be so for something that is every bit as alive today as it was then for most of us.

It's amazing how each and every character is so vivid in my mind even now. Kept alive by amazing authors like you on our forum.

Like you said many times, let's celebrate those amazing episodes, and scenes that gave us such a goosebumps love story, why focus on the rest. Those were enough to give us some sublime memories.

Holi is one of those.

Happy Holi to all my friends here.

Thnx Priya

I caught up with AD but posting now.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Written on Facebook...

Happy Holi to All...🥳

Dil Ki Baat[ Heartfelt talk]...[NEW]

She knew he his hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter but he won't say it so she devised the same innocent plan that works on her. When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

and you also stop...ab tum aur nahin piyogi"[ you will not drink more

Why Arnavji...scared

Yes, he is...

He is scared of telling her how does he feel for her...

She knows

Ya to aaj aap piyaingey ya phir hum [ either you will drink or me ]

"OK" is an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he will drink he will remain in control but if she will, oh she will spill all the beans...which she does with Shyam but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless she knows that very well.

She is beautiful, cute, and Paagal...crazy she is but she is mine...

He couldn't stop further and walked to her, grabs her hand, pulls her closer, she hits his chest. No distance in between except two hands moulded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to Teri meri...and then he smiles, twirls her around, she smiles in return,

yes, she smiles over his action...the first time he gave her smile, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she never felt before and wanted to know the reason...

He was the reason 

He is the reason

Dil ki Baat...heartfelt talk in between completes by holding hands...

Yes, it is my turn now

I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason for breaking it...

He completes it because I feel the same when you are near me.

Confession was complete

Dil ki baat was complete

I love you Khushi 

& I love you Dammit 

happened way later but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
pmohan89 thumbnail

The most innocent one ever👏

It was and the most beautiful one ever.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Akadu Singh Arnav

Aww it's so beautiful ❤️❤️ 

Thank you so much for this 🤗

When she drinks she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

This is what Khushi is all about

Khushi❤️

Happy belated Holi to all here

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The most innocent one ever👏

It was and the most beautiful one ever.

It was as always