Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Arshisarunfan

Before that, our pagal ladki was dreaming to play colours with her people on holi only to wake up to this reality that she is no more living with her Amma, Babuji, Buaji et al but now she is with her Laad Governor in the Raizada Mansion! Sankadevi kept on blabbering in her sleep while the Laad Governor looked on amused at the antics of his crazy child-woman! 

He can't resist her, if you go back and see the epi, u will see he keeps the door a little open, he was guarding her even in his sleep

she speaks and he is up, seeing her talking to herself was amusing. He smiles on his own, he can't resist and she is the only one who can bring a smile to his face.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Marvelous and all that purple is the beauty displaying in words.

My comments are in blue

I can see you enjoyed it a lot

I am a happy camper

[/QUOTE]

Yes I did and I will back for the rest

xZoyax thumbnail

Faiqa, whenever you have time make the creation that I requested, plz

check your PM

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you dear, just wondering

where are your own edits ? you didn't share here.

Ohh that I post it in my gallery.

I think you saw that. I made that at last time of holi (sunday night).

Edited by PriyaArshiSarun - 3 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Niyati dear, Naraz ho yara, no post of your own

Aap se Naraz ho sakti hu kya? sorry for being late🙏

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello hi.. Belated Happy Holi Faiqa, Zoya n friends... n sorry for being late😥.Faiqa ur gifs n analysis are as beautiful as they could besmiley32smiley32Thank u so much❤Holi sequence was one of my fav sequences from ipk..Gupta's forgiving Khushi, her dance to convince Nani, eventually Nani forgiving Khushi, Arnav's proud smile. Both applying Gulal on one another then the bhaang serving, Anjali and Khushi's sweet moments.. Khushi-Mami part was hilarious(Takhliyasmiley36), Akash-Payal-Khushi part was too good, I couldn't stop laughing smiley36Then Arnav drinking Bhaang, his sweet words for Khushi "kitni sundar hai na Khushi, she is Beautiiifuul, thodi pagal hai but cute hai, uske baal uski aankhein, uski smile" his walk towards Khushi and then Dancing. Mast😍..After all Loved their bhang confession .. Never in my dreams did I think that Khushi would initiate the conversation,the poolside scene was also touching. Their completion of sentence. " Humari dhadkanein….. Ek ho jati hai" Yes they are one now, it always was but they confessed that they are one now! Its no confusion, no acidity but pure and unconditional love😇😇

xZoyax thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Hello hi.. Belated Happy Holi Faiqa, Zoya n friends... n sorry for being late😥.Faiqa ur gifs n analysis are as beautiful as they could besmiley32smiley32Thank u so much❤Holi sequence was one of my fav sequences from ipk..Gupta's forgiving Khushi, her dance to convince Nani, eventually Nani forgiving Khushi, Arnav's proud smile. Both applying Gulal on one another then the bhaang serving, Anjali and Khushi's sweet moments.. Khushi-Mami part was hilarious(Takhliyasmiley36), Akash-Payal-Khushi part was too good, I couldn't stop laughing smiley36Then Arnav drinking Bhaang, his sweet words for Khushi "kitni sundar hai na Khushi, she is Beautiiifuul, thodi pagal hai but cute hai, uske baal uski aankhein, uski smile" his walk towards Khushi and then Dancing. Mast😍..After all Loved their bhang confession .. Never in my dreams did I think that Khushi would initiate the conversation,the poolside scene was also touching. Their completion of sentence. " Humari dhadkanein….. Ek ho jati hai" Yes they are one now, it always was but they confessed that they are one now! Its no confusion, no acidity but pure and unconditional love😇😇

dil khush kiya Niyati

Takhliya, oh I almost forgot that😆 she is hilarious there. and after too Jahan Panah🤣

well said, never thought Khushi will get enough courage to tame the beast and she did 

she initiated but the way she did is the catch

love was oozing from every gesture of her acts

holding his hand, making him stop from leaving, then coming forward

making him look into her eyes, cupping his face.

and she had him right there but she wasn't done

she asked him that she has to ask him something

then she holds his hand first and brings it right next to her heart and asks.

after that he follows his heart.

Ah, I love my Khushi here so so much

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

The visuals are pure a bliss of memories,

Thank you for reliving these moments👍🏼🤗

Thanks for visiting dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

ArHi and their Holi is the most romantic sequence

after so much crying and sobbing, IPK always offered happy merry go around epis

Holi one was indeed pure and i8nnocent romantic love sequence...

True, IPK always have intense moments but lighthearted moments also win our hearts

They were basically confessing and complaining at the same time. No doubt there was immense love in their hearts but it was buried deep down and wrapped by a wall of hatred and confusion and more of misunderstandings.

MU , yeap which was the root cause of confusion and all

Khushi confessed her love using hate words like I hate you more than you do, it was her way of saying that you don't deserve my love and I know you love me too deep down. How hard it is for two people who were so much in love but couldn't embrace it because of one nonsense.

It was heartbreaking seeing them like this.

This was a sign of a healthy relationship and you are so right khushi's confession terrified him, or more of he didn't believe it after when she falls right into his arms. She was drunk and he knew his eyes always betrayed, his mind doesn't think straight, his heartbeat goes faster when Khushi is in front of him.

He has this confusion because of his MU but his heart was not in the line with his mind on Holi.

But when she asks again on poolside it made him realize she is not saying being drunk, she remembered and wanted him to say something...

and he confessed.

Thanks dear and loved this analysis, 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

What a beautiful Thread, 🤗

I will come back to it my lovely friend, just saw on twitter. I am on the move for a meeting, will be back tomorrow night.

I want some peace to enjoy😊

Thnx dear and come whenever