Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

As per the judges scores bottom 3 were sawai nachiket and danish.

Judges were shocked on danish in bottom 3 

NIHAL WASN'T IN BOTTOM THIS TIME 🙄

This guy must have signed some contract to stay in the show like bigg Boss

So for sure, judges choose who to eliminate. From that we know who they will not eliminate.  Too much favouritism going on. Reading our comments will not make any difference??

Being shock means he is definitely judge(s) favourite.   So just think if yodelling queen in bottom 5, they will fall off their chairs or just walk off and boycott!!! 😆

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Mita1214

I criticize Danish for his unneeded alaaps and that is my opinion, so what makes it your problem? 

And obviously I know that the filler stuff he does is what he is told to do by the producers and I have posts criticizing them and the judges, especially Himesh for being biast as a judge.  

Edited by suresh555 - 3 years ago
mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

they announced it on TV. I knew it!! She's getting the most love online but pawandeep was always the highest voted but arunita was climbing fast and she finally beat him

Oh my god 😮 i want to watch

Guys if anybody can post the clip here please do that 🙏

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Oh my god 😮 i want to watch

Guys if anybody can post the clip here please do that 🙏

you should make a new thread about this

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’ve tweeted to Vishal and I’ve not minced my words. I’m sure he’s going to block me. 

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

MBD only reserved for butchering songs in every performance. 😉

Last night I was shocked when Vishal said to Arunita that you can sing this type of songs.  Of course she can if she given various variety choices of songs to sing when one contestant can sing whatever he/she wants to sing to be in comfort zone. It’s up to judges to give challenges to contestants.

Even i was about to say this

There are many videos of Arunita's past performances with different genres songs are going viral on sm haven't he seen any of them?

mickymouse21 thumbnail

Arunita and Pawandeep uncut performance

Please do watch guys this is so amazing

8.40 mins performance was there from which they cut one song in the episode

https://www.sonyliv.com/shows/indian-idol-1700000008/pawandeep-and-arunita-serenades-neetu-kapoor-1000113086

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am simultaneously filled with rage and a hopeless sadness. I had prepared myself for this but even as I heard Aditya announce it, Nachiket's elimination broke my heart. I hate that he had to leave, and moreover, I hate that the channel couldn't do anything special for him or even given him some extra footage before he left. Sireesha met Big B with her dad, and she got a message from Chitra ji, but nothing for Nachiket??? He was dealt such a bad hand by these people. 

Do these people take us to be some fools? How did Danish end up in the bottom three? And why were the judges shocked? Didn't they give the scores? Or do they give the scores, and the show makers twist them in some way? And why were only bottom three announced today, not bottom five? I'm sure the bottom five would have included Nihal or Ashish and both of them must have gotten lesser votes than Nachiket. 

I don't even know what to say anymore. I cannot watch this show anymore. No one impresses me anymore. None of the remaining singers are enjoyable. 

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Raina~

What rubbish is this? I expected Nachiket to be in the bottom like always, but Danish??? Are you trying to say judges rated Nihal more than them?

I’m done with the show. I’ll just watch today’s episode for Nachiket. I’ve tweeted to Vishal, and I haven’t minced my words. Don’t know it if it matters but gives me some satisfaction. 

Can you post your tweets here? I don't have twitter and I really want to feel the rage right now. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_MM

I am simultaneously filled with rage and a hopeless sadness. I had prepared myself for this but even as I heard Aditya announce it, Nachiket's elimination broke my heart. I hate that he had to leave, and moreover, I hate that the channel couldn't do anything special for him or even given him some extra footage before he left. Sireesha met Big B with her dad, and she got a message from Chitra ji, but nothing for Nachiket??? He was dealt such a bad hand by these people. 

Do these people take us to be some fools? How did Danish end up in the bottom three? And why were the judges shocked? Didn't they give the scores? Or do they give the scores, and the show makers twist them in some way? And why were only bottom three announced today, not bottom five? I'm sure the bottom five would have included Nihal or Ashish and both of them must have gotten lesser votes than Nachiket. 

I don't even know what to say anymore. I cannot watch this show anymore. No one impresses me anymore. None of the remaining singers are enjoyable. 

Aditi, you always say what’s on my mind.

I’m now reading Vishal’s replies on Twitter. It seems he’s facing a backlash at Nachikets elimination.

I seriously hope they learn something and don’t eliminate another worthy contestant.