•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello MKAPIANs..

A small post dedicated to the amazing performance of Pooja Gor as Pratigya in season 2. 

I have always appreciated and commended Arhaan's performance as Krishna. He is rocking as usual in season 2. I have been a miser in the past in appreciating PG. PG is killing it in season 2, i find her acting to have improved alot from season 1. 

From episode 1, i love all her scenes and especially her expressions are really good.

In scene 1 where Garv is talking to Krishna, the way she was smiling listening to them, her expressions were really good, then again where she expresses to Krishna her fear as a mother for Kriti and then that change to a wife when she pulls his ear for his actions. Really well doneπŸ‘.

Then again in the scene where Krishna apologizes to her, her initial hurt expressions and then the softness his words bring on her face. Too goodπŸ‘πŸΌ

The best part was the latest episode when Pratigya gets intoxicated, i found her to be natural, no over the top acting, her expression, voice modulation, dialouge delivery, her laughter all was so well done.

All in all, PG is killing in!! So is my Arhaan

Arja rocking againπŸ‘

Edited by Krishtigya - 3 years ago

She is indeed so composed and effective with the way she delivers her dailogues. Even back when the show's Season 1 had and she was quite good IMO. 

Originally posted by beguiling

She is indeed so composed and effective with the way she delivers her dailogues. Even back when the show's Season 1 had and she was quite good IMO. 

Yes she was good in season 1 too but has got even better with time. Kriya chemistry was superb then but just loved the way their acting has matured, chemistry is even more beautiful.

Offcourse she is a great performer , ever since MKAP 1 ! But For me... From both season 1 and 2 , favourite scene is the recent one where Krishna gets Pratigya drunk ! She just nailed that scene πŸ‘ Couldn't resist watching it again and again πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Offcourse she is a great performer , ever since MKAP 1 ! But For me... From both season 1 and 2 , favourite scene is the recent one where Krishna gets Pratigya drunk ! She just nailed that scene πŸ‘ Couldn't resist watching it again and again πŸ‘πŸΌ 

True, i watched it so many times already!! Arja was too cute and PG just nailed it.