Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prarthi13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I am thinking of my study period. When I was demotivated to do "parai" or simply didn't want to study. I never faced such situations where my parents bringing a new kid in my house and forcing me to go to hostel and showering love to the new kid so that I would study.

Did makers go through this kind of situation in their life?? That's why this track? Sochna padi.😆😆😆

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prarthi13

I am thinking of my study period. When I was demotivated to do "parai" or simply didn't want to study. I never faced such situations where my parents bringing a new kid in my house and forcing me to go to hostel and showering love to the new kid so that I would study.

Did makers go through this kind of situation in their life?? That's why this track? Sochna padi.😆😆😆

🤣

Thank god our parents haven't thought of such unique methods to make us study🤣

@bold: there is only one answer dear....it's all itv magic😆

Prit_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

Prit🤗

Where have you been my behena😭

Missed you so much😭

It was so painful to see her so blank infront of two person so close to her heart ...she deserves to get answers to her questions, and she has to be guided to the right path but never like this😵

Once a child feels lonely especially from parents it's painful....parents might be right but even after they come to know of the exact reason when they grows up, still the child who has grown up will have this fear of loneliness deep down....I know something similar with my father ...he had such an issue with his mother eventhough she was right in her position....he knows now she was right then bit still whenever he is in vulnerable situation, this abandoment issue resurfaces on him ....

So I know this feeling is one of the worst....bon deserves to be independent but she not such issues like this🤔..

Me missed you too behena 😭❤️ I don't visit the forum regularly re because whenever I come don't find you all 🥺😭

Agree with each word of yours Krish, it's just a crap to glorify a womanizer pretending to be a Feminist and his love interest, nothing else.