Is ani really a guru in real sense

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hats off to the great arcsmiley32smiley32smiley32

He has finally decided to make a little girl too independent by even snatching her right to even live with her own mother smiley32smiley32smiley32

I'm slowly seeing a man who is becoming too dangerous to even snatch a girl from her mother....and we should not even forget that he is doing this by claiming that he has the permission from her mother when the truth is even that lady is only aware of the half truth....he has guts to reveal to her mother that he is doing all this for her well being but has no guts to reveal to her about his own life long love for the new girl or about the petition he has filed in the court to nullify his marriage with bonsmiley32smiley32smiley32

The great murat of truth ani but conveniently forgets the fact that truth is bitter but half truth is more dangeroussmiley20

I had read yesterday's written update and was shocked of learning that while she was confronting him, he was smiling smiley32smiley32....as if he has got the old bon back....but beta ani you have failed to realise this bon who is standing infront of you is no more that innocent girl with her innocent tarks you have triggered her to that level that now she is like a volcanic eruption that may explode anytime along with destroying everything around her and she may get destroyed herself.....she might become the boldest, the fiercest and even the strongest herself but in the whole process  will end up becoming scared forever ....smiley28I fear she will have serious emotional and mental trauma that will haunt her for a lifetime that even among a huge crowd she will always feel lonely....there is a lot of difference between solitude and loneliness....there is always a beauty in solitude but there is always fear of being alone in loneliness.....smiley19...

I thought that I need not waste anytime in explaining yesterday's episode...but today I can't control myself from expressing my extreme anger towards two most undeserving and  useless relation now existing in bon's life.....her so called mother and her so called pati cum teachersmiley32smiley32smiley32

The day he thought of going for 2nd marriage ani had proved to us that he is not a pati for her....but still he remained her tutor ...her guru....her maargdarshak....but not anymore atleast after today's episode....smiley21

I know that this is a public forum but this is my family and I can't stop myself from sharing my bad experience from my teacher which still scares mesmiley19

I once pee in my classroom due to extreme fever and unconsiousness when I was in 1st standard....my class teacher  laughed at me so rudely by taking me to the staffroom infront of the whole staff.....it had huge impact on me that I went into an almost mental trauma after this....me being a studious kid scared to go to school after this that finally my parents after roasting that teacher changed my schoolsmiley19...it still hurts me and I still wait for that day I will meet her once more in my life so that I would question her for her rude behaviour to a little girlsmiley7

I am daughter of two extremely dedicated teachers who care their students like their own kids....and from them I know that extreme rude or torturous ways to make a kid study are extremely dangeroussmiley21..I mean this is no more a joke nowsmiley21...if the makers have guts to show that ani is doing all this for bon's safe future , I want them to have guts to show the aftereffects of this and ani realising that he is one of the worst teacher to literally burn her alive through all this actionssmiley21...today he has lost the respect to be called as a guru , a maargdarshak....

There is a saying that right tutoring will only produce right students....this is now taking so much worse turn....he is literally tying her and suffocating her mentally , emotionally by petrifying her to even approach her birth mother for help and forcing her to move along the path that he chooses for hersmiley32

Disgusting mansmiley11....he doesn't deserve to be called sir babu anymoresmiley21...

A guru should be the one who guides his student to light.....he should have light within him to guide her to light....but here the problem his mind is full of extreme dark or destructive darkness that he mistakes it to be light and wants to  make her to reach light without even giving her consideration that she is a living being with her own emotions and feelings....disgustingsmiley11

Recently there was a case in my cousin sisters school where a 12th class boy out of extreme pressure to study from this teacher, disappeared just before his chemistry practicals....finally he was found unconscious in some rubber plantations some kms away from the school after 2 days....he confessed he ran away fearing torture from his teacher but everyone took good care of him afterwards and now he is perfectly fine and doing good in studies againsmiley13

What guarantee does ani has that out of this extreme pressure bon may take some drastic step smiley18...because she has stepped into such a tender and sensitive age that if not handled well with extreme love and care she may end getting scared for a lifetime.....wont he feel disgusted to call himself a teacher if bon takes some wrong step due to his so called scientifically approved method to make her concentrate on her studies like thissmiley21

...disgustingsmiley11

Today ani is nothing more than a pseudo feminist...smiley20He can do anything in the name of feminism and women empowermentsmiley32

About sumati...no words ladysmiley32....mother is not one who gives birth to her child...that's why whole knows of yasoda more than devki....a true mother is one who loves her unconditionally that she can protect her child from all sorts of pain and damage in the whole universe....God had given you a chance once to save your life your daughter during her sati....but you were weaksmiley32..okay God gave you a second chance to again protect her during bed wetting track but you remained weaksmiley32....later when your daughter hit puberty you were the one to guide her through light but you again acted weak...smiley32...

Now when your daughter is literally losing her whole world and self respect as a lady infront of the whole society, you are still remaining weak and mum believing a boy whom you don't even know will soon give her divorce....smiley32..how long you will stay weak smiley32..how long will you cry claiming that you are her mother...smiley32

You have time and again proved that you don't deserve to be called her mother anymore...not because you have given birth to her but you have proved that you will never be able to protect your child at least once in this lifesmiley32

A human can be labelled useless or weak by the whole world...but still kid inside every human has the assurance that the whole world might hate me but not my momsmiley19....whole world might turn upside down for him but the last hope in him will be that at least my mom's lap is there where I can cry my heart outsmiley19

I'm proud of barrister ani Roy chaudhary...smiley32He has finally destroyed this last hope of assurance of a kid about her mother....smiley32..great go barrister ....no doubt you can kill anyone even kill her and make her a barrister but I doubt by then she will only be a breathing emotionless robot barrister bondithasmiley38smiley32

She will never be a das or Roy chaudhary for me now....she will only be barrister bonditha...smiley16..

You will shine so brightly girl that one day even those people who claims to be doing everything good for your good future won't ever be able to meet their eyes with the sharpness and brightness in your aura....

I'm extremely numb after today's episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rotiboy45 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anirudh doesn't love manorama though

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I agree with you. I do understand why he did what he did. But he is a kid himself. He does not understand the psychological trauma these things can cause one. Bondita will grow up to be a independent woman who will fight for people's rights. But who will take credit for her bitterness, her scars and her fear of relationships?

If he really wanted to do something for her, he could have sat her down and explained to her. She listens to him when he teaches her something. This fake marriage was not necessary at all. It is awful, Bondita has lost literally everything. Doing that to a 12 year old child to make them independent, shame on everyone.

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Quick Question though, what would have Bondita done after going back with her mother??

Ani's intentions have been to manipulate her into studying in the secure confines of RC mansion, not actually enjoy a second marriage while Bondita serves him, so why exactly should he leave any scope for her to go back to poverty and be letched at if and when Sumati passes away and she is on her own? 

Please don't give me a choice justification, she is a child when she chose romance over education, her wishes over Aniruddh's, but suddenly a grownup with real feelings and with the right to decide her own fate when Anirrudh makes a choice? 

Why shouldn't Aniruddh have a choice? Just because he has been spending on her, caring for her, rescuing her, putting his life on stake for her, he should keep doing so?

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rotiboy45

Anirudh doesn't love manorama though

May be or may be not . Because the way makers are unpredictable with the track, anything can happen...

But the old charm of the show is lost is what I honestly felt....

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree with you. I do understand why he did what he did. But he is a kid himself. He does not understand the psychological trauma these things can cause one. Bondita will grow up to be a independent woman who will fight for people's rights. But who will take credit for her bitterness, her scars and her fear of relationships?

If he really wanted to do something for her, he could have sat her down and explained to her. She listens to him when he teaches her something. This fake marriage was not necessary at all. It is awful, Bondita has lost literally everything. Doing that to a 12 year old child to make them independent, shame on everyone.

I agree with you on ani....here but I would like to call it his lack of experience and also impulsiveness more than childish ness...

@bold: exactly this is what he could have clearly done when everytime this was what he was doing....whether it was the case about the importance of education, menstruation and all....he also knows that she is being affected by the society but again the lack of proper communication that she is clearly asking from him is being denied by him completely...

If he explains to her properly there is a proper age to think of all such things she will listen to him ....but alas he took an extreme impulsive path here ...

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

I agree with you on ani....here but I would like to call it his lack of experience and also impulsiveness more than childish ness...

@bold: exactly this is what he could have clearly done when everytime this was what he was doing....whether it was the case about the importance of education, menstruation and all....he also knows that she is being affected by the society but again the lack of proper communication that she is clearly asking from him is being denied by him completely...

If he explains to her properly there is a proper age to think of all such things she will listen to him ....but alas he took an extreme impulsive path here ...

I agree, it's better to call it lack of experience and impulsiveness. Wrong choice of word on my end 😆

This extreme impulsive step will have lots of repercussions for the future. I hope the CVs do justice to showing that.

Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Quick Question though, what would have Bondita done after going back with her mother??

Ani's intentions have been to manipulate her into studying in the secure confines of RC mansion, not actually enjoy a second marriage while Bondita serves him, so why exactly should he leave any scope for her to go back to poverty and be letched at if and when Sumati passes away and she is on her own? 

Please don't give me a choice justification, she is a child when she chose romance over education, her wishes over Aniruddh's, but suddenly a grownup with real feelings and with the right to decide her own fate when Anirrudh makes a choice? 

Why shouldn't Aniruddh have a choice? Just because he has been spending on her, caring for her, rescuing her, putting his life on stake for her, he should keep doing so?

Niharika I respect your opinion ...

He is now clearly thinking of her studies only I agree....and he could have even sponsored her studies if he feel it's right to send her away to hostel protect her away from the vicious society.....

He might have not thought about the second married life at all I agree but so far what we know is that ani somewhere loves ae.....it might be his illusion  but he was the one who confessed it to himself.....so whether it's the makers fault or ani's emotions due to his age , it definitely gives us somewhere  a wrong impression even on his pure intention..

He might not want to make bon leave with sumati now...but I disagree it's because he doesn't want to push her to poverty by sending her to sumati because this is the same ani who send her to sumati at that time he had no thought of poverty then why now...the difference now is that he clearly wants to make her a barrister ....but as a guru he should make her study with love ... but the way he is forcing her too harshly  will surely bring emotional toll to the girl...and nobody might even think of  studies in such a vulnerable state . she is not at all in mental peace... And the way he married right infront of her made her so numb ..so he only has now led to her more reluctance to do what he asks her to do....

Bon is a child and she still hasn't developed real romantic feelings or even know that aspect of a husband wife relation yet....it was clearly shown in the beginning of this track....she is still expecting pure things like caring each other , playing each other etc...but ani isn't trying to understand what she thinks clearly....see niharika, until a child reaches a certain age of emotional maturity the guardian definitely has more responsibility towards understanding what's going on in their mind....communication is the key factor here....I can't argue with you that I'm giving a choice justification here because at the end of the day this is an open forum where each and everyone have their own opinions and we respect each other.....what should we accept and what not is our choice only....everyone can have their own perspective...

Ani can have choice ...he was the one to choose her in his life for her own well being....he sacrificed so much for her but that doesn't gives him any right to think that only his choices are the best for her....since she is being mentored by him doesn't mean he can literally give her such emotional pressure ....seeing many real life examples myself, bon might have  relationship or trust issues due to such breakdown at a very tender age...

He has unknowingly made her feel abandoned even from her mother and it's so painful especially during the growing age.....his intentions might be pure but that never justifies the repercussions of his actions on the kid's mental or emotional health....again it's my opinion

But thanks I'm happy to know another side of this discussion though😃

Hope to interact with you more👍🏼

Edited by Rudhitafan - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I agree, it's better to call it lack of experience and impulsiveness. Wrong choice of word on my end 😆

This extreme impulsive step will have lots of repercussions for the future. I hope the CVs do justice to showing that.

No no dear....its your choice and this is just my opinion  that's all😆

I too hope so flamingo....by the way what's your name....

I'm krishna😃

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

No no dear....its your choice and this is just my opinion  that's all😆

I too hope so flamingo....by the way what's your name....

I'm krishna😃

My name is Akanksha! You can call me that or AK for short 😳