Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh

What a coincidence. I was having a conversation an hour back over phone and I was talking about how behavior of past should be left behind and a person should try to move on for relationships to continue. I strongly believe in it. Pakhi can be redeemed, can be given a chance. Ofcourse, out of the blue, one cannot redeem themselves. If she repents for all her mistakes, then, she can be accepted.

There are people who genuinely feel guilty and regret their mistakes. At the moment, she is not in the phase to even understand what she is doing and that she is wrong. Once she understands, once she realises her mistakes, and wants to correct them, she will be able to do it. 

Everyone tend to make mistakes and when they want to correct their mistakes and redeem themselves, they should be given a chance. 

Also, I feel only because people are given chance, given forgiveness, some who are looking for a way out, who feel too burdened due to their own mistakes and wants to correct it, are able to correct their mistakes and change for good. They look at the possibility of repenting as an opportunity to redeem themselves. Not sure how much I am making sense here.

It is like an exit door for them. If no such things exists, they won't have any hopes, nothing to look forward to, to be able to come out of dark.

I agree 100 percent. But I want the progression and the ACTING to be solid to support the transition. Because then the connect is lost if one of the two fails. 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Bring back Samrat, let Pakhi be a couple with him and both couples give a bad time to the chavan solving problems together instead of going on for monthsssssssssssss😡 with love triangle stuff it is old now.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

By that time we understand she turned good show would end so no worries 😜🤣🤣🤣

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I agree 100 percent. But I want the progression and the ACTING to be solid to support the transition. Because then the connect is lost if one of the two fails. 

I agree, that is why she needs to repent. Also it should be a slow transition.

I can only say we should go with the script and not look for acting 😂😂

Anyway, I really doubt if they are going to show us any progress. It is like out of the blue, one day they might show Sai is pregnant ðŸ˜‰, they will skip the part that would show us the transition. 

Would one day show us in one episode that for the past few years she has been doing this, that and all.

How idiotic, they show how she turns this vile from a normal person but they won't be able to show how she repents. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

I agree, that is why she needs to repent. Also it should be a slow transition.

I can only say we should go with the script and not look for acting 😂😂

Anyway, I really doubt if they are going to show us any progress. It is like out of the blue, one day they might show Sai is pregnant ðŸ˜‰, they will skip the part that would show us the transition. 

Would one day show us in one episode that for the past few years she has been doing this, that and all.

How idiotic, they show how she turns this vile from a normal person but they won't be able to show how she repents. 

I will really hate it if they forget all the good deeds done by Sai despite all the hardships and then go gaga over one good thing that Pakhi does in the future and go appreciating that. 

We know Virat just looks at the current situation and forgets the past conveniently.

it happens in real life too. A lady keeps giving food to a beggar everyday without fail, except for one day when she was sick. That day someone else gave food and the beggar sings the praise of the new person and curses the lady who always gave food saying she forgot and doesn’t care 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I will really hate it if they forget all the good deeds done by Sai despite all the hardships and then go gaga over one good thing that Pakhi does in the future and go appreciating that. 

We know Virat just looks at the current situation and forgets the past conveniently.

it happens in real life too. A lady keeps giving food to a beggar everyday without fail, except for one day when she was sick. That day someone else gave food and the beggar sings the praise of the new person and curses the lady who always gave food saying she forgot and doesn’t care 

I would hate it as well. But it all depends on her deeds and Sai's as well in the future. 

Just because Pakhi and Virat didn't have any relationship as how their family accuse them of, they cannot become mahaan.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't really mind her becoming good later on. The problem is I have rarely seen a fictional character mend his/her ways truly and reflecting on what she/he did wrong. There are always weird things happening around redemption😆

1. The only way writers think a character becomes good is by helping/praising the leads. e.g. a character helped the lead in going back to her Sasural instead of she herself going back to her husband😆

2. The character doesn't reflect on his/ her actions and what they have become. They don't miss their old selves. They don't try to do anything for themselves. e.g. Almost all the characters trying to show redemption.😆

3.They look out and say I did wrong to the lead/leads. The other characters they did wrong to are forgotten. e.g. an old woman helps her grand daughter in law(lead), whom she herself used to dislike, after she is ditched by her husband for other woman. But she never regrets that her daughter in law died because of her greed for a grandson.

4. They are ping pong balls. They mend their ways. Then go back to their old selves. They again mend their ways. And then they again go back to their old selves. And the cycle continues.😆

Worse:

1. They are leads themselves. So no need of redemption.🤪a female lead shames and insults the person who always stood by her again and again but she is lead so she is considered strong🤣

2. CVs try to hide their horrible actions behind some crumbs of goodness. A woman arranged a birthday party for her best friend cum benefactor after having an affair with her husband and sleeping with him.🤣

3. The character doesn't become good so does odd things to show off Mahanta. And a character is especially introduced to repeat in every episode that he is great.😆 in the show mentioned in previous point only, the cheating husband returned after years and with the help of his family who stood by the cheated wife first, throws her out supposedly for her own good and a female friend is introduced to repeat in every episode you are great🤣

Worst:

Their horrible actions are given the name of some Mahanta. A house maid in a show not only doesn't save her own daughter from drowning (I can still give her benefit of doubt, as the other girl was her responsibilty) but completely forgets that her own daughter is drowning. When she grows up she tells her daughter that she became champion in swimming because she did not save her in childhood.🤪

I didn't mention the shows in the above points because I don't want their fans to pounce on me.😆

So from the above points you can see what I want for Patralekha. I'm 200% sure, I won't get what I want from the show😆. So I might write an OS or TS on Patralekha's redemption 🤔 someday.

P.S. I might have missed a few points😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago