FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What if Pakhi turns good later? What would all your feelings be? Would you still be able to accept her? Or does it depend on the story progression and the way they develop her character?

For me if it’s abrupt, if they show her as Mahan out of the blue. I will still harbour some weird thoughts about her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she can be redeemed . I would gladly accept her and would love to see her move on with Samrat . She turning good overnight might be unbelievable but slow transition  will be more easy for people to accept her . It all depends on the storyline. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It depends on her character trajectory tbh!! If she tried to harm Sai I don’t think it would be something I can fathom similarly I would have probably ignored everything kaku mandli did if they had not separated a new born child from its mother..

These characters have crossed the line of grey to become black..

It will take a lot to redeem them... we see people irl also change so it has to be up to the writing to show how genuine the changes are...

raji02 thumbnail

as long as she doesn’t come between sairat , mujhe to uske hone ya na hone se bhi koi farak nahi padta.😂😂😂

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Didi toh apni harkat seh filal bahar nahi anneh wali hai , I don't think itni jaldi she will be redeemed , only from now she has started to display her negative traits so itni jaldi redemption not possible I feel , didi jho bhi karreh I don't care honestly bas sairat seh dhoor rahe 

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

I realise I am so biased that I don’t know if I will trust her even if she turns good. This mostly stems from reading her character arc in the original version. 
It will all depend on the acting and the dialogues I guess. I am glad that there are folks who can be neutral and unbiased and watch the show with the flow.

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

What if Pakhi turns good later? What would all your feelings be? Would you still be able to accept her? Or does it depend on the story progression and the way they develop her character?

For me if it’s abrupt, if they show her as Mahan out of the blue. I will still harbour some weird thoughts about her

I agree everyone needs a second chance and if really repands then we should move on... But frankly speaking at this point I can see that I would connect with her in future... Because for me pakhi is not just jelous ex lover virat doing mean stuff out of jelousy... She don't have empathy towards other people sorrows like devi, newborn baby growing up like orphan... So for me no... I can't really connect with pakhi, Kaku , ninad and Omi even if they changed for good also

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I will give her a chance if she tells Virat the truth about what kaku did to Devi's child in the upcoming Harini track after separation and support Devkit (esp after truth is out).

If she continues to plot with kaku against Harini as well, then I will not give her a chance.

If she can shown as a good person, just harbor feelings of jealousy for Sai and not act on it, which eventually goes away when Samrat is back, then yes, she should deserve a second chance. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Well,that depends on her further actions ,her character development and the portrayal as well.

And yes,if till last night she is tuning into Sairat's bedroom with Virat ,Virat jaap,and out of the blue next morning she says I want rights as Samrat's wife ,then yep,I can't connect this way,as this itself needs time to accept. 

You know ,there is a picture about a character with a way of expression they show,and out of the blue replacing that portrait ,even though may be genuine ,but it is not easy. As her previous actions will knock me out again and again. 

I am not saying she should not turn positive,but as I said progression is important. If she remains a part genuine and understands then,fine, and positivity is always welcomed. But,yes in a correct way.

But if she goes till worse ,then more worse ,continues to be worse aur ek episode mein achaanak susheel bankar aagayi,I'll think I am dreaming.

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What a coincidence. I was having a conversation an hour back over phone and I was talking about how behavior of past should be left behind and a person should try to move on for relationships to continue. I strongly believe in it. Pakhi can be redeemed, can be given a chance. Ofcourse, out of the blue, one cannot redeem themselves. If she repents for all her mistakes, then, she can be accepted.

There are people who genuinely feel guilty and regret their mistakes. At the moment, she is not in the phase to even understand what she is doing and that she is wrong. Once she understands, once she realises her mistakes, and wants to correct them, she will be able to do it. 

Everyone tend to make mistakes and when they want to correct their mistakes and redeem themselves, they should be given a chance. 

Also, I feel only because people are given chance, given forgiveness, some who are looking for a way out, who feel too burdened due to their own mistakes and wants to correct it, are able to correct their mistakes and change for good. They look at the possibility of repenting as an opportunity to redeem themselves. Not sure how much I am making sense here.

It is like an exit door for them. If no such things exists, they won't have any hopes, nothing to look forward to, to be able to come out of dark.