Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Cannot believe pranbir completed 2 years it seems like yesterday. This is not only celebration for Pranbir but also for the wonderful small family we have built around here

Just like mast maula Ranbir and Seedhi sulji Prachi never thought they could ever be together i never would have imagined i would meet so many wonderful people here who feels like a part of me. This is celebration not only of their love friendship bond but also us

Ritu, Tanu, Gauri, Nandini, Shona, mala, Yashvi, Tasneem, Aekiel, Riya, Ridzy, Ain, Smita, Sammy, Jane Naz and so many more. I apologize if i missed out anyone but please know you all are special just like pranbir

Pranbir beautiful portrayed by such gifted actors who value all their fans take effort in appreciating them. Gracefully aceepts all unwarranted brickbats with smile and positivity. We all are glad you are part of our life

A big thanks to all the members of the Pranbir family on IF, Insta and Twitter, We might not know each other but our love for Pranbir will always bind us

The show will end someday

The Pranbir - Krishdha blessing and bond we all share will always stay

congrats guys your efforts is getting notice even by other media portals

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/wow-pranbir-of-kumkum-bhagya-have-reason-celebrate-read-know-more-210327

sharing few wonderful Pranbir moments etched in our memories for eternity (Thanks Ritu🤗)

Pranbir Prachi GIF - Pranbir Prachi Ranbir - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Believe me when I say I feel lucky to be part of this fandom I really mean it! 

I remember watching a Pranbir VM on IG & instantly fell in love with this chemistry. Then what? I had downloaded each and every episodes which have Pranbir Scenes & it took me about a week. And still I have all the scene in my collection, I watch them on loop. I had been vidding for 4 years now but never ever made so many vms on a particular ship before. 25+ and still counting. Had never been so involved in any fandom & never made so many wonderful friends online before. We may never meet IRL but these persons will always be special for me just like Pranbir & KrishDha. I had never thought our twitter trend would get such huge response! As we're not much active fandom in Twitter. So yes all of us are overwhelmed. This is huge!

Manoj, my twinnie! I remember how suddenly a person with great sense of humor dropped by in our trend saying he's fan of Mugdha & he loves my vms. Since then we have been the best of the best friends! The scary twinning in everything is just overwhelming. He's the one who sometimes forgets to put filter on words but IK he is one of the most caring persons here, pro in hiding his fondness for Pranbir. Thats what him expressing his thoughts on Pranbir makes it more special.

Ain & Tanu, These two already know how much I love them! Actions speak louder than words right? 

Minnie, I admire this this girl a lot. I think that explains it all. Such a stress buster, kind soul she is. Providing us with each and every updates of Pranbir/KrishDha. You bae!

Jane, Aekiel & Yashvi, I am still looking forward to have you in twitter someday. 

Gauri, Jane, Yashvi, Nandini, Ridzy, Kaira, Smita, Riya, Nasreen - Thank you each and everyone who I have came across while fangiriling Pranbir. 

Stay blessed❤️

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uff congratulations everyone. I am so glad I have met such good people here on IF. Still remember the days when we used to have a blast. I cannot type much now as I am travelling. But you all know my feelings. ❤️❤️❤️

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe it has been 2 years already!!!! I still haven't had enough of pranbir☺️😍 I love how organic and soothing pranbir's relationship has been. One of the best things on itv ever!❤️ 2 successful years and many more to go🥳

The thread is so beautiful! 😍Everything is so perfect and beautiful ❤️

The banner looks awesome Haal-e-Dil💥

The gifs are so aesthetic Ritu! Such small snippets and yet so important🥺They have my heart

The VM is bomb💥 💥 QxainxX and Ritu. It is pranbirlicious☺️ I love it so much❤️

The poetry and write-up is so creative QxainxX, i am crying🥺❤️

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to all the guys who participated  for all the hardwork🥳🥳. I am sorry for not participating. I am kind of lazy so forgive me.

But, anyway I am very happy 😆.  I can't believe that Pranbir has become so popular and they deserve all the popularity😊

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Congratulations to all the guys who participated  for all the hardwork🥳🥳. I am sorry for not participating. I am kind of lazy so forgive me.

But, anyway I am very happy 😆.  I can't believe that Pranbir has become so popular and they deserve all the popularity😊

Mala, it's so good to see you active here too. 🤗I too didn't expect such a huge success. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Mala, it's so good to see you active here too. 🤗I too didn't expect such a huge success. 

Thanks a lot Nandini. Good to see you here too 🤗.Yeah me too 😆. But the trend has shown how much popular Pranbir has become 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Thanks a lot Nandini. Good to see you here too 🤗.Yeah me too 😆. But the trend has shown how much popular Pranbir has become 

True Mala. Such a huge leap from last year. 🥳

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Even the last preview (the flower engagement ring one) has racked up nearly 3 million views in just over 48 hours. This despite the thumbnail not being optimised (it doesn't feature the engagement pic), and while I'm not one for comparisons, it's comfortably beating the PreeRan Holi preview at the same time (with PreeRan in the thumbnail)

Think the makers have barely scratched the surface with regard to Pranbir. There are so many decent (and unique!) tracks they could implement (just ask us fans 😃 if they're short on ideas), and given the age of the two fictional characters, the peak IMO is yet to come. Ultimately up to the makers though if they'd like to maximize the potential of the pairing or not.

Edited by aekiel - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Even the last preview (the flower engagement ring one) has racked up nearly 3 million views in just over 48 hours. This despite the thumbnail not being optimised (it doesn't feature the engagement pic), and while I'm not one for comparisons, it's comfortably beating the PreeRan Holi preview at the same time (with PreeRan in the thumbnail)

Think the makers have barely scratched the surface with regard to Pranbir. There are so many decent (and unique!) tracks they could implement (just ask us fans 😃 if they're short on ideas), and given the age of the two fictional characters, the peak IMO is yet to come. Ultimately up to the makers though if they'd like to maximize the potential of the pairing or not.

Yeah. They have been so popular😊. I remember having very few fans initially. But, now it has grown signifcantly 😊

And about more exploration regarding Pranbir story , I was optimistic pre lockdown. But after lockdown, I don't know what happened to the CVs but the story is a mess. Its like the story is written by different person.  They were many ways to seperate Pranbir, but they choose the worst possible  way. They  shouldn't have mixed Pranbir story with parents story which just ruined Pranbir one.They  are also very lazy to see Fan fictions. Also,  for me they have destroyed almost all characters besides Ranbir and maybe Aryan . I have very low expectations from CVs.

I am  still hoping they ammend their mistake after Pranbir marrige, which I see very likely this time around😆

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago