StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lovely vm by both of you ❤️

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww those gifs aesthetics wale couple.

Congratulations everyone who's following these two. They made us laugh, swoon and pissed but they are worth it, in the end. And off screen these two are ❤️

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

BLISSFUL 2 YEARS OF PRANBIR successfully trended on twitter. 👏 Highest rank achieved by the trend was 8th position 🥳The average rank position we had was 9th-10th position most of the times. Currently it is still trending and moving up and down between 12th-15th position. Compare that to the welovepranbir trend from last year for which we only managed to trend at 30th position, this trend was highly successful and we aced it. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Many many congratulations to all pranbirians on completion of 2 successful years of Pranbir and also on the highly successful twitter trend. We got our pranbir trend on highest of 8th position and average between 10-12th position. Its still trending on 12th position. Such a huge success. Much more than our success in the previous year. 

Once again many congratulations fellow Pranbirians. 🥳

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh Jashn Pranbir ke naam!🥳

BLISSFUL 2 YEARS OF PRANBIR

Naz_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing vm Ritu and Ain!

Amazing poem too!

Gifs are too good!!

Loved this thread!

Can’t believe its been 2 years! Gosh! For me it is 1 year but these guys ruled everyone’s hearts for a long time! Their journey was so perfect like there is a mix of everything! Perfect tadka, perfect masala, perfect cheeni! 😳

I loved how their journey was slow and steady and they were given time to grow separately and together! Ranbir, Prachi and ofcourse Pranbir will forever be etched in my heart! FOREVER!

Happy and blissful 2 years of Pranbir!❤️

Happy 2 years of Ranbir Majnu Kohli!❤️

And Happy 2 years of Prachi Ranbir Kohli!❤️

Congratulations on the twitter trend! We deserve this guys!

Last but not the least, wanna thank Krishdha for living Pranbir and making us fall in love with them! Love their offscreen bond too! Krishna adores Mugdha where as Mugdha encourages and helps out Krishna  ❤️ I hope they preserve this bond forever and ever and also continue to entertain us for many years to come!❤️

Edited by Naz_ash - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Guys if any of you do not have twitter accounts plz do consider making one so that in future if pranbir fans want to do trend then even IF pranbir fans can help. The more people that get involved the quicker and easier it is to trend. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

PraNbir completed 2 years. ❤️❤️ I am so happy for them. Despite getting some irritating tracks, getting sidelined and step-child treatment, they still managed to shine so beautifully. They are one of the best ITV couples right now. Not just because of their chemistry but also their characters. KrishDha deserve so much credit for making PraNbir so beautiful despite all the odds. ❤️

Congrats PraNbirians 🥳 I am also glad that I met some really cool people because of PraNbir. ❤️

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to all Pranbirians🎊. Thank you Krishna and Mugdha for making Pranbir so special for us. Your beautiful chemistry made it possible

A big hug🤗🥰 and thank you to Ritu and Ain for making such beautiful VMs and poems. You all make this forum so lively and interesting.

Special thanks to Ritu for the WU and the efforts.