Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Is Sai also thinking of "ghar ki izzat"?

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhi abhi ek sawaal aur aaya:

Why is Sai not calling the police after learning the truth? 

It would be such a perfect plan to send the two chamchas to the site where Pulkit is held hostage -- as she did by throwing that letter. She said today she had expected it as they were not going to make another phone call... 

But why has she not called the DIG to ask for police to be sent directly so that everyone can be caught red-handed? She would not have needed any proof if the police would have reached there by surprise and caught those involved...

Is she not calling the cops for the same reason as the family toes: "ghar ki izzat"??

She thinks since they are Virat's dil ke acche, ghar ke bade, calling the cops will mean nilaami of ghar ki izzat? 

Does she want to handle it alone and reach a settlement within the family to finish off the matter? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think she wants to find out what exactly they have done to Pulkit. 

Whether they have really put him in danger or have just done all this to keep him away from Tai but not harmed him as such.

I think she wants to first get a picture of how Pulkit is actually doing and know the truth from him. She probably wants to know what all he went through.

Also, I think she doesn't want to involve anyone because of Devi Tai's condition too. Police would come home and Tai will be affected the most. 

She probably might have also thought that Virat was not around and how to go against them or do anything against his family.

May be her gratitude has got to do something with this other than the above said reasons.

Beizzati ho ya na ho, she might not have bothered if Virat was there with her and if Devi wouldn't be affected because of all this. 

Please don't mind me coming back with another answer or something to add to this 😳

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I have the same question

she could easily report the matter to DIG infact she did plan to make a conference call with veeru but stops due to his own well being

I feel currently her main motive is to rescue pulkit first later she will decide the next plan of action

nopes she doesn't care abt ghar ka izzat she did say before she cares nothing abt their khokli izzat

she needs a proper back up to expose the C-🐍gang and didi

a full proof plan

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Same question popped up in my mind why didn't she call police ,agar police ki saath plan kiya hota toh the so called dil ki ache ghar waleh will be caught , may be she don't wanna involve police because agar virat tak khabar pahunchgayi toh problem hojayega , yah phir she is worried about pulkits safety , she only wanna rescue him somehow , but I hope in this process she doesn't get caught

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

It would be such a perfect plan to send the two chamchas to the site where Pulkit is held hostage -- as she did by throwing that letter. She said today she had expected it as they were not going to make another phone call... 

But why has she not called the DIG to ask for police to be sent directly so that everyone can be caught red-handed? She would not have needed any proof if the police would have reached there by surprise and caught those involved...

Is she not calling the cops for the same reason as the family toes: "ghar ki izzat"??

She thinks since they are Virat's dil ke acche, ghar ke bade, calling the cops will mean nilaami of ghar ki izzat? 

Does she want to handle it alone and reach a settlement within the family to finish off the matter? 

I think she is more worried about Tai now and also she thinks once Virat is here he will take care of it all..She probably is worried about her Sir's izzat 😆

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise logical answer du ya sahi mein logical answer du.

Logical answer hain,yeh ek illogical duniya hai. First of all ,yeh ek FL hai,aur sitaara ki khatarnak bahus category mein padne waali bahu hai. Toh ,yeh ,aur seedha raasta,doesn't fit right. Inko bas walking talking practical example banna hota hai "phool bane angaare","Mother India" ,"Golmaal" and most important "Aa bail mujhe maar " ka. That's it ,yeh hai aapke sabhi sawaalon ka simple logical answer.

Phir hai ,complicated logical answer. Zara sochna hota hai.

I dare say Sai cares for ghat ka izzat, this doesn't kind of sit right here. But yes , for gharwaale I guess might be. For Aai,(although aai would be free if the nakli prem waala pati goes to jail),,but for devi tai's condition. As,police is endgame. Sai probably also wants enough proof.

Cuz,here is one angle which might play out,direct police ke paas gayi samjhiye,and if they went there. I hardly say chalak gang would accept everything. They might say that they had got the kidnappers call for firauti today,so came for Pulkit as he is their honewaala damaad. They will do some jholmaal with words,twist somethings a bit and say they did not want to involve any other member or police and also play an emotional drama stating Devyani's condition. So,Sai will get tongue tied if something like this happens,kyunki lo,PD mil gaya,aur kya. So,maybe she wants evidence, so that even if someone questions within the house,kyunki police ko manaana aasan hai,par Sai ke sasuraal waalo ko nahi, she has enough proofs to  do it. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise logical answer du ya sahi mein logical answer du.

Logical answer hain,yeh ek illogical duniya hai. First of all ,yeh ek FL hai,aur sitaara ki khatarnak bahus category mein padne waali bahu hai. Toh ,yeh ,aur seedha raasta,doesn't fit right. Inko bas walking talking practical example banna hota hai "phool bane angaare","Mother India" ,"Golmaal" and most important "Aa bail mujhe maar " ka. That's it ,yeh hai aapke sabhi sawaalon ka simple logical answer.

Phir hai ,complicated logical answer. Zara sochna hota hai.

I dare say Sai cares for ghat ka izzat, this doesn't kind of sit right here. But yes , for gharwaale I guess might be. For Aai,(although aai would be free if the nakli prem waala pati goes to jail),,but for devi tai's condition. As,police is endgame. Sai probably also wants enough proof.

Cuz,here is one angle which might play out,direct police ke paas gayi samjhiye,and if they went there. I hardly say chalak gang would accept everything. They might say that they had got the kidnappers call for firauti today,so came for Pulkit as he is their honewaala damaad. They will do some jholmaal with words,twist somethings a bit and say they did not want to involve any other member or police and also play an emotional drama stating Devyani's condition. So,Sai will get tongue tied if something like this happens,kyunki lo,PD mil gaya,aur kya. So,maybe she wants evidence, so that even if someone questions within the house,kyunki police ko manaana aasan hai,par Sai ke sasuraal waalo ko nahi, she has enough proofs to  do it. 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes Sai has not called the police now because the culprits are Virat's family which includes his father also. I think she is not ready to take such a big decision without involving Virat. Maybe she would have tried telling Virat something if Aai was not there. And Aai, was she standing in their room to listen if Sai was telling anything related to Pulkit matter? I am not able to understand Aai's behaviour now a days. Again and again telling Sai not to tell Virat anything. And in the precap running to Bhavani and telling Sai has gone out ☹️. 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

IMO it’s because of Virat she is not going to police. Imagine if the higher officials come to know that Virat belongs to a criminals family. 

Even though she is handling the devkit wedding poorly I do think Sai thinks about Virat’s welfare at least  in a subconscious level! 

Like Anuprem said what’s with Aai these days? 😳 Why can’t she let Sai alone? 🤔

Yes I feel Ghar ki Izzat but Milind also knows now .. aside from Madhuri

The point is madhuri goes with milind to police station Abd complains my brother not back home , car found wallet found .. and can say last he had sent a voice note to sayi..  

By tracing the phone .. this guy will be caught in a few hours .. then they will talk with sayi .. she can show deleted messages they can retrieve Abd find out .