Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddiquie thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mere gaal itne laal hue☺️Ki dard kar rahe hain☺️🤪Rimi tu mujhe phasa di😡my mom caught me smiling sheepishly while reading this🤣🤣waise kamaal ka likha hai😳☺️

Siddiquie thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

My eyes! My not-so-innocent eyes 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Rimi yeh tune kya kiya..?! Baby you are an arsonist 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Forum ko aag laga di tune Rimiya 🤭🤭🤭

RUNNING HIS FINGERS ON THE STRINGS AND BARE SKIN! 

SHOVING HER AGAINST THE WALL!! 

AND NA JANE KYA KYA!!! 

I'm gone! I'm never gonna see this pair as an innocent couple in love 🤣 Khatam kar diya tune innocence sara..! This OS is like a mating call for all tharkis on the forum 🤣🤣

I'm gonna go read it again just to make sure this is exactly what you have written... Bcz I really feel like holding Shaurya against the screen of my laptop and show him this. I wanna go an tell him "Yeh!! Yeh kar ke dikha Shaurya Sabherwal! Show your passion!!!" 

Okay... Before I lose control over my tharak, I'm gonna go and read it again and sleep. And next time you better leave a warning note for me... 😈😈😈 This was a surprise 😬😬😬

bina bataye daal diOpen karke dekha aur padha toh mummy pakadli 🤣At least warning note hota toh kona pakad leti main🤪🥺🤣Mummy ka shaqq gehra hota ja raha hai,all thanks to Rimi ke OH SO HOT OS🤣🤪

Abhipyaarhua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omggggggg. Yaaar this was so hot. ❤️❤️❤️ And the buildup was so well written. I can't deal onlyyy. I have to read it another 20 times now. Uff ufff. 

🙈🙈🙈😍

minamma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Ufff 

Such insane thoughts has entered our gutter minds

Ye dil maange more

Haaye hotness alert 🚨

Do write more

Ohh and please add a love bite and embarrassment in your next work too🙈

I read this after 7 - 8 mins within posting but had to re-read few parts agn because that's how much interesting this OS was 👏 & yes, I'm late to comment too 🤣

Everything was on point. Shaurya's hesitation, Anokhi's shyness were nicely written. Especially the messages made me giggle & I could picturize the scenes, so this kinda 'typical fluff' is what we would love reading 😆😆

If you had ended the story with the kiss, I wouldn't have mind coz that was enough but you had decided to continue & with the lil nuances from Shaurya & Anokhi too, I was literally on the edge of the seat. Hayee, hayee sounds were going inside my brain 😂🤣

Amazing plot & I didn't even find any errors even if there were because didn't matter 🤣 Aur likho aisi great stories & yes, great one once again!

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow that was amazing☺️loved it👏

Too many feelsss...😳

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMGGG ☺️I was grinning through and through 

Haayee aisa scene mil jaye i would die ☺️ i m still grinning that my jaw hurts .😆

You dont know how much we wait for such OS aag hi lag gyi aaj to forum mein 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Chahte kya ho aap writer mohtarma ☺️

Do write more i m eager to read your piece of art ❤️

Or shaurya ki shirt hum utarwane ko ready hai please next OS mein puri utarwa dena 🤣

And that string scene was oozing out hotness , steamy it was !!

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow 😍 what a hot OS 🔥🔥 I loved it ♥️ Especially the texting part was so good. Please do write more. I would love to read more from you 😍♥️

Shivikafan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love it🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Please continue🥰🥰

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Thank you 🤗