ShaKhi OS || Strings & Knots || 16+

Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

It was beautiful

Gave my full shakhi vibes β€οΈ

Edited by wamavasant - 3 years ago

okay wow...this is was awesome!!! ive been starring my laptop screen for 20mins and my eyes are now burning!!! THIS WAS HOT!!!! BROOOO I could literally imagine this happening!!! LOVEEDDD ITT!!!!

WATCH ME COME BACK AND READ THIS 20492902209480950395 TIMES BECAUSE THIS IS JUST AMAZING!!! WRITE MOREEEE

Kya kya iraada hai tumhara. Aj to bol hi do.  πŸ˜†Forum mai ag lag jayegi.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ N nw my gutter mind hz been fully activated. 😝

Backless Anokhi, shirtless Shaurya 🀣.

I want more. Plz keep writing. 😊🀭

omg 😍😍😍 outstanding 😍😍❀️

Absolutely brilliant and beautiful writing! Enjoyed it so much! Please do write more! It’s wonderful. 

You forced me to write that since I don’t usually comment since I am a silent reader! πŸ˜Š

Awesome☺️So beautifully written

Loved their convo partπŸ˜†Both were feeling shy still shown courage nd messaged wht had in their heart

He came to her room to answer her quesπŸ˜†Loved that part☺️❀️

Do write more!!!

My eyes! My not-so-innocent eyes πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Rimi yeh tune kya kiya..?! Baby you are an arsonist πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Forum ko aag laga di tune Rimiya 🀭🀭🀭

RUNNING HIS FINGERS ON THE STRINGS AND BARE SKIN! 

SHOVING HER AGAINST THE WALL!! 

AND NA JANE KYA KYA!!! 

I'm gone! I'm never gonna see this pair as an innocent couple in love πŸ€£ Khatam kar diya tune innocence sara..! This OS is like a mating call for all tharkis on the forum πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm gonna go read it again just to make sure this is exactly what you have written... Bcz I really feel like holding Shaurya against the screen of my laptop and show him this. I wanna go an tell him "Yeh!! Yeh kar ke dikha Shaurya Sabherwal! Show your passion!!!" 

Okay... Before I lose control over my tharak, I'm gonna go and read it again and sleep. And next time you better leave a warning note for me... 😈😈😈 This was a surprise 😬😬😬

Omggg , Ur amazing 

It wasn’t boring at alll

Keep writing, 

Much love ❀️

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 mymymymymymymymyyyy 😳😳😳😳🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀 Allah kya masterpiece hein yeh! Aise stories aur chahiye mujhe

And wait did you say boring? You have doubts that It got boring? Bro nooooo! Agar koyi isse boring bole mujhe bulana mai ladne laag jayungi uske saath. Tbh i love long OS build up jeyada milta hein. And yeha to aag lag gayi thi!

F##k from the beginning to last 🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ 

That texting part! Dude now you gave me idea of them texting more like these and things getting more heat up! 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚 they will deff do it...

That where part...anokhi putter 🌚🌚🌚 kaha kaha kiss karwana chahti hei aap? 🌚😳🀣  waise ek where par hi lips, forehead, back , neck par mil gayi kisses 🌚 next time where par kaha kaha lagega kiss πŸ™ˆπŸŒš

Next time if she ask this "where" I'm sure shaurya would say ask me "where not" if you know what i meam you know 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚 

Achccha next messenging session mein kya hoga? Iss bar to kiss tha! Next time...i would have licked... 🌚 aur nahi bolungi forum members marenge mujhe

Professor literally came to kiss her and give her the ans but bhaav kha raha tha..coat lene aya hein! Jhutta! Raat ko coat se kya chatti banayega 😏 but i liked it more that even though anokhi is naive and inexperienced but she took the step and asked him that! And made him finally lose his mind...😌

Dude making out  against wall 🌚😌🀀 meri kaha jake knock kiya hein re tune...meri to dil dimag sharir mei lallalallalala ho raha hein! This against wall thing is just πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ every time i read something like this...my knees go weaks. I have this huge fetish of this wall thing. (Shower walls mein to aur hotmess romance hojata hein 😌 giving you ideas so we get more like these πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­) 

Shaurya beta! Ruk gaye??? Jis tarah se strings khole mujhe to laga raat aaj issi room meim katne wala hein 🌚 maan na pare ga professor sakht launda hein...itna control over his desires woh bhi jab samne wali itna cute bomb ho ! 

But ufff shaurya abhi abhi bechari ne enjoy karna shuru kiya tha....thora aur jane dete...usko thora aur tumhe explore karne dete!🌚 bas abhu to chest par ayi this kiss karte karte thora aur niche jane dete...at least v line taak 🌚🀀🌚🀀🌚 (Hume bhi aur read karne ko milta πŸ™ˆ) 

My god i can write an 3000 words assignment on this...bhai yeh best tha 🌚πŸ”₯ hotmess tha...thanks for writing this 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘 abhi yeh aur bhi 1235678919176567 times read karungi mein. 

Itne khubsurti se likha hein ki lag rahey the scenes akho ke samne play horaha hein 😍😭 haayeee please write more like these...tumhari mind ko meri salam jo aise cheeze ghumati rehti hein and tumhe mazboor karti hein pen down karne mein. Rimi's Brain mata please keep bringing this kinda thoughts πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­ to hume aur aise aise milenge. 

Ok now please someone tell me to shut up otherwise i will keep ranting 😭😩 ruk hi nahi rahey meri fingers ...itne tarif karne ko maan kar raha hein...😭😭😭 saab lelo meri...dil kalija kidney...but please keep writing on them more 😭😭😭