Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Could there be any "inside" reason for cutting ss of VashmAyDha? Bcoz they are such good performers that complete fools would be those makers who wouldn't use their potential properly and garner trps and admiration as well. 

Aisa lagta hai ki unhe sirf apna potential and time waste karne ke liye rakha hai show me. They are clearly getting nothing in comparison with what they deserve. Inn teeno ki bhi story khatam hi kardo na instead of this partiality. Sorry for being so blunt, but that's how it really feels.  If you wanna focus on one couple, atleast do that properly.

These three are unhappy. Last week both pranali and anchal posted funny post abt their less ss. 

Today's holi iv shagun indirectly said that yaha to bhav nahi mil raha hai. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Randheer wore better dress when Brij last rites were happening.

Wahi reuse kar dete.

Randheer wore horrible red dress on his own engagement ðŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aster.99

Could there be any "inside" reason for cutting ss of VashmAyDha? Bcoz they are such good performers that complete fools would be those makers who wouldn't use their potential properly and garner trps and admiration as well. 

Aisa lagta hai ki unhe sirf apna potential and time waste karne ke liye rakha hai show me. They are clearly getting nothing in comparison with what they deserve. Inn teeno ki bhi story khatam hi kardo na instead of this partiality. Sorry for being so blunt, but that's how it really feels.  If you wanna focus on one couple, atleast do that properly.

Possibly there is some reason. You're right Aditi, but they know these three also have a fan-following and they wanna milk off all fandoms 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

I hope he gets a show as solo lead next time

Fingers crossed

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sony didn't promote today's epi. I think these epis are directed and written badly hence no promotion

They are gearing up for the main leap and triangle story to begin.

Abrar's u - turn makes little sense. But then there are a 100 other things which make no sense in the show and tbh who cares 

I don't think I will be tweeting about the show. I doubt if the show can be salvaged from here on. 

It's sad that such a promising show which started on sucha beautiful note has turned into this. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

Matlab problem kya hai.

Uday ke life me already bohot complications hai.

They should be happy atleast theh will get their amdheer scenes togtehr. 

Chill karo yaar

Yaha hume kuch bhi nahi mil raha

Blind fans of all 3 in promo getting on my nerves. 

Haan, Uday already bandwala hi bankar reh gaya hai ðŸ’”

Aster.99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwal_v

These three are unhappy. Last week both pranali and anchal posted funny post abt their less ss. 

Today's holi iv shagun indirectly said that yaha to bhav nahi mil raha hai. 

They promised us and didn't give anything, they promised them and also didn't give anything.

Koi sense hai iss baat ka? ðŸ˜³

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very very true... Abraar wasn't an angel who got misguided by farooq... With or without farooq, he was a lost case... Farooq toh baad mein aaya.... Aur woh sirf sahanis ke peeche hai. 

Randheer zoya ko bhi peeche chod diya uss lecture se. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Next Monday se post leap storyline hoga... Randheer as politician, amrit with kunal.... Vashmaydha fate may be left to viewers interpretation ðŸ˜•

Randheer journalist hai 

Chacha Nehru se inspired 

Possible aisa ho sakta hai for a while.