Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

It's high time abhinav should come out of bigg boss why is he still taking out his personal grievance😕. Bigg boss is over long back abhinav should concentrate on his life not on the bad incidents of bigg boss👎🏼. Move on abhinav

Check the convo under that tweet. Abhinav and Shukla are old friends, it’s all in good humour. But yeah they all need to move on from BB. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Check the convo under that tweet. Abhinav and Shukla are old friends, it’s all in good humour. But yeah they all need to move on from BB. 

I think even I should stop reacting to half informations😆. Thanks for this information sister👍🏼. Well if this is a friendly banter then it's OK but it's true that abhinav should come out of bigg boss👎🏼. In many interviews he speaks negative about rahul instead of avoiding the topic. I am glad since one month this thing has stopped I hope abhinav comes out of bb

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

https://twitter.com/ashukla09/status/1374765754751479813?s=21 check the convo under this tweet. It seems like a banter between Abhinav and Shukla but the fans got overly sensitive🤓😆

Lmao Abhinav 🤣😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I think even I should stop reacting to half informations😆. Thanks for this information sister👍🏼. Well if this is a friendly banter then it's OK but it's true that abhinav should come out of bigg boss👎🏼. In many interviews he speaks negative about rahul instead of avoiding the topic. I am glad since one month this thing has stopped I hope abhinav comes out of bb

i read what he said about rahul too baki pata nahi but one thing he is sure ask him about jasmin he will have the exact same ans everytime yeh kaun hai?! 🤣

wheras jasmin seem to keep her grudges aside and she still follows rubina n even promoted rubinav’s music video

yeh gentleman logo ko ittu se baat se takleef kyun hota hai 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I don't think she is an ardent sid fan😆 infact I think she was a devo and rashmi hater as I checked her posts she never bashed asim like she used to bash rashmi and devo. Even in season 11 I don't think she hated hina or else she would have compared rubina with hina👍🏼. About tanshi she said she started watching the show from season 13. Btw blue ice is a female😆 she clarified it to me👍🏼

i wasnt sure i was almost about to put she srk ke dp dekh kar he dal diya 🤣 btw blue ice r u a kkr fan?! 😆 (cause kkr is my fav team in ipl 😆)

well i thought she was a hina fan 😆 basically she doesnt like colors bahus baat khatam 😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i read what he said about rahul too baki pata nahi but one thing he is sure ask him about jasmin he will have the exact same ans everytime yeh kaun hai?! 🤣

wheras jasmin seem to keep her grudges aside and she still follows rubina n even promoted rubinav’s music video

yeh gentleman logo ko ittu se baat se takleef kyun hota hai 😆

You were a abhinav fan but still you are pointing out his mistakes good👍🏼. Yes how did I miss that rahul is abhinav's enemy but jasmine was abhinav's friend then why was he so much angry at her😕. I know jasmine is not a saint but I think personal grudges should be kept within bigg boss or within ourselves😊

RockingSunny thumbnail

i wasnt sure i was almost about to put she srk ke dp dekh kar he dal diya 🤣 btw blue ice r u a kkr fan?! 😆 (cause kkr is my fav team in ipl 😆)

well i thought she was a hina fan 😆 basically she doesnt like colors bahus baat khatam 😆

Even I think she is a hina fan not sure about it. Well I don't think she hates rubina because of being colors face. Actually she didn't like her coming with her husband in bigg boss and after all we all know rubina is not a sati savitri😆. But rubina has a funny quality of being illogical that's why I always say rubina haters to make fun of her illogical nature🤣. Padma ji even made a wonderful thread about her which even neutral people must support😆 

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

You were a abhinav fan but still you are pointing out his mistakes good👍🏼. Yes how did I miss that rahul is abhinav's enemy but jasmine was abhinav's friend then why was he so much angry at her😕. I know jasmine is not a saint but I think personal grudges should be kept within bigg boss or within ourselves😊

yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai in terms of contestant i wont say much but if its in terms of sports team and they play bad i will bash non-stop 🤣 

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai in terms of contestant i wont say much but if its in terms of sports team and they play bad i will bash non-stop 🤣

Ye nayi baat nai hai ye ham sab karte hai🤣🤣😆. Bechare players😭🤣

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Ye nayi baat nai hai ye ham sab karte hai🤣🤣😆. Bechare players😭🤣

Sometimes I feel bad after I bash them but some fand go and bash them next level. These cricket fans can give good competition to BB fans 😆

I remember BB14 and IPL both was trending(I still m surprised with the fact some BB14 contestants were trending even more than IPL players, though I liked most of them 🤣)