Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She will look like Asim's Didi...let her work with Paras and Sid..🤣

Agree with you she looks 2-3 years older to him😆. Well asim is actually 26-27 and rubina is 33-34 so if rubina looks 2-3 years older to him then it's very good👍🏼. Don't appreciate her on the basis of her nature😆but it's true she is very beautiful😳

RockingSunny thumbnail

Chalo atleast 50% would be worth watching...Sid wala..

Are you a sid fan??

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

It's a rumour😆 n thankgod for that nahi toh pahaad ke aage chuhiya ajeeb lagti jodi😆. Waise I'm loving Shukla vs Shukla on twitter🤣

that’s why i added question mark cause i wasnt sure if its true 😆

Wait what shukla vs shukla did i miss something 😆 sorry m not on twitter 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

he basically likes the contestant anmol dislikes and dislikes the contestant anmol likes 😆 same applies for tanshi_crazyluv 😆

LazyBing thumbnail

Chalo atleast 50% would be worth watching...Sid wala..

and the other 50% will be worth watching for me...rubi wala 

LazyBing thumbnail

She will look like Asim's Didi...let her work with Paras and Sid..🤣

no she looks so young and pretty in marjaneya, she would look good opposite AsimEven Himanshi looks like Asims didi, but their projects still work 😆

Edited by Anmol_. - 3 years ago
LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

he basically likes the contestant anmol dislikes and dislikes the contestant anmol likes 😆 same applies for tanshi_crazyluv 😆

pretty much😆

LazyBing thumbnail

that’s why i added question mark cause i wasnt sure if its true 😆

Wait what shukla vs shukla did i miss something 😆 sorry m not on twitter 😆

https://twitter.com/ashukla09/status/1374765754751479813?s=21 check the convo under this tweet. It seems like a banter between Abhinav and Shukla but the fans got overly sensitive🤓😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Though I don't think she is an ardent sid fan😆 infact I think she was a devo and rashmi hater as I checked her posts she never bashed asim like she used to bash rashmi and devo. Even in season 11 I don't think she hated hina or else she would have compared rubina with hina👍🏼. About tanshi she said she started watching the show from season 13. Btw blue ice is a female😆 she clarified it to me👍🏼

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

https://twitter.com/ashukla09/status/1374765754751479813?s=21 check the convo under this tweet. It seems like a banter between Abhinav and Shukla but the fans got overly sensitive🤓😆

It's high time abhinav should come out of bigg boss why is he still taking out his personal grievance😕. Bigg boss is over long back abhinav should concentrate on his life not on the bad incidents of bigg boss👎🏼. Move on abhinav