SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #14

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/dJj9STS.jpg

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules for peaceful discussions. No bashing of actors allowed!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/03rJa8D.gif

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aiyooo thread baba diya.

Thank you. We need it soon.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

👋 see ya in 11 hours 

Let's see how many threads you can kill by then 🤣

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

I agree. But why dont we address those women who make their own money or even the homemakers who work hard ,day and night for the family. 

I understand that the career pressure and the money pressure on the men are more as we stay clustered in the chains of patriarchy but taunting women on money everytime when they try to do things as per their own will is not right, right ?! If gold diggers are out there then molesters, rapists, are out there too. My point is mental torture is a thing too. 

Also in TV serials we often see female leads getting questioned for the love they bestowed ?! I mean- uski koi feeling nahi hai? Kya kare wo mar jaaye? 

This surely happens in real life as well I am not denying but TV has a large audience and they influence women and people so it's better that rather than trading sympathy with this they start showing women who refuse to compromise with this shit. 

Very well said but seems ITV equates it to drama and nothing else. 

If it’s questioned because you can’t stop people from talking. ShaKhi should be ready to deal with this together. A fitting reply should shut everyone up. It’s not just questioning Anokhi and her love it would be questioning Shaurya and his love too. 

…and no one has the right to do that. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

LOL i thought we go to CC whenever the EDT ends and then we go to new EDT when the episode drops but I just want to be where the party is so take me to the party! 

Namita has break.... she'll have the next 25 ready 🤣

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Im not saying she should not apologise.

But I feel her mistake is nowhere near Shaurya's smiley36. I mean what he did was disgusting, what she did was somehow even justifiable from her eyes at that time. But Shaurya smiley39.

No, it’s not okay. As a woman she’s getting off easily after accusing a man of things he didn’t do yet she did so much because he did the same to hurt her. 

These are not simple things. Both are horrendous issues and both need to be addressed. It’s not okay to accuse anyone irrespective of gender of things they didn’t do. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Are we talking here or in CC

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Are we talking here or in CC

Anywhere, I guess.