Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Trailer is good but the acting itself is nothing extraordinary. I guess we are so used to mediocrity that anything a little above average and our eyes start popping out and we start bestowing them with the best actor and actress awards. 😳

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

I mean this is just Kangana being Kangna in the trailer. Same diction, same acting. So just give me a break! https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/57028/1536259085.6227-smiley.gif

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It looks interesting, although I do think Kangana could have done better. It reminded me of her acting in Manikarnika, and there were times where she did fall flat in that film

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Am I living in the Twilight zone, that I find both the trailer and her acting a lil too melodramatic??? She's done nothing extraordinary..... I didn't find her diction or accent convincing enough. I think Nitya Menon or Vidya would have done a better job. They get tge south indian accent.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

No matter how cuckoo Kangana is.. she is a brilliant actress

Originally posted by: Equine

Am I living in the Twilight zone, that I find both the trailer and her acting a lil too melodramatic??? She's done nothing extraordinary..... I didn't find her diction or accent convincing enough. I think Nitya Menon or Vidya would have done a better job. They get tge south indian accent.

Hallelujah GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lennie

Anyone interested to see her accent and so on

https://youtu.be/yZOar04g4zk

Conpleted watching.

Fantastic english she had👏