Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

If we keep aside Kangana's whole messy drama. This trailer looks so well cut and Kangana has nailed it again.

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

too much melodrama...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

gonna be epic

she was great in trailer 

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

2:32 is that Bhagyashree?

Originally posted by: SaayaOfKaaya

Yeah. Extraordinary performer. If she weren't a vile person, she'd go down as one of the most iconic actresses ever.

When you have Bollywood actresses using PR to amp up their image, you have Kangana, who's a crassy person, but an actor par excellence.

One of the main reasons why people still follow her. You can't ignore talent.

Pardon me, but I didn't see anything "extraordinary" in the trailer. She doesn't look like Jaya, she looks and sounds like herself, and the whole thing looks like a caricature. 

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Looks very pretty in the younger bits,but the older bits look so weird and artificial ,it would have been good if the older bit looked more natural

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Despite everything stupid that she says or does, one has to give it to her for the effort she puts into her roles. 

P. Jayalalitha was an enigma. And while Kangana has worked hard here, her portrayal does not reflect the iconic lady. She came across as OTT in few scenes and that 'Draupadi' dialogue was uncalled for, I believe. Rather it could have been a part of some background narration. Or is it that Jayalalitha ever spoke these lines in any public speech? 🤔 I cannot recall.🤓

Moreover, the fact that it has been made a Hindi film and not Tamil is too weird for me. I guess, those whose mother tongue is Tamil would feel the same way. Arvind Swamy is perfect as MGR. But definitely NOT the sight for sore eyes.😆 

Overall, I found the trailer too artificial. It seemed that the makers wanted to rush the film. I don't think the south viewers are gonna like this at all. 

P.S.:- This reminds me of the MX player web series 'Queen' based on the late Jayalalitha. Ramya Krishnan played the lead there and I think she did a better job at it. She was not donned in the attire or looks of Jayalalitha, but was close enough and Ramya's mere presence onscreen was fire! But yeah, the child & young actress version of Jayalalitha were played by other actress who too were good.  

Sarika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dint like her acting...she looks more like herself than jaya..

Mistyy thumbnail

Another national award 💁🏽‍♀️