Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

you know i could actually totally see it they are both talking about their respective girls in vague terms, and then they both look at each other with confusion like wait who are you talking, who are you talking about 

shaan be like am i getting a new bahu, shaurya be like am i getting a new mummy ðŸ¤£

New mummy or old mummy in new avtaar with rectified dad 😂 

Actually, in Malayalam version I read some where montage has one side shaakhi and other side Ashaan.  So two love stories together.

Marathi version just started last month. I’ve watched on and off. Waiting for FL to run away. But there ML is not that dashing. Astha is good and her name is Aditi. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I will be back in 5 mins in new CC🤗

glowgetter thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Actually, in Malayalam version I read some where montage has one side shaakhi and other side Ashaan.  So two love stories together.

Marathi version just started last month. I’ve watched on and off. Waiting for FL to run away. But there ML is not that dashing. Astha is good and her name is Aditi. 

They are making this show in every language?

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@bold - Same as in bengali OG

mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I so want to see astha's parents.

I hope they show astha her parents shaan and anokhi living under same roof and shaurya will definitely tapko there daily and might get jealous first his mom dad and now nana nani have also become anokhi supporters🤣 Well shaurya you are in the same ship darling ðŸ¤£

The would be so cute I wouldn't love to see that...also bonding between shaurya and his nana nani. Nana nani will approve anokhi as the bahu .

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizkid

looks like😆

All star shows r now bengali remake it seems...😆

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wizkid

I do not know that. But most of star plus Hindi show are running in Marathi. There the title is Swabhimaan: Shodh Astitvaacha.  That means in search of self respect and identity 

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

of course!! and i'm sruthi!! can i call you ritzi or do you go by something else? 

shruti my EDT partner... Yes ritzi ðŸ¤—

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow epi 

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

omg what a true miracle that would be!! i really wish i got a break but lol this prof was like oh i'll cancel class literally like a week before the sem is over 🤔

is this excel based as well or do you have the ability to do other things while in class??

this one is my excel. i hate this class ðŸ˜­