Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishum thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SRKian dear

We are on same page girl. I would like know what is going on in Anna's mind. So he is hardly showing signs of attraction, pyar to dur ki baat hai. I want him to fall in love and Pallavi to reject him and  make him belofy lot of papad befor accepting him. 😆

ITV yahi maar khata hai, let's see if they give us something different in real.

Edited by Krishum - 3 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

anna is so secretive .. he don’t want to show what’s in his heart bcz he wants to test her first as she is behind raghav rao  or she is attracted to raghav only raghav that’s most important for anna.... aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya.... what is GKK in box

Anna can be secretive to her but why to us, audience 😆Myabe its a personal preference but I love to get insight on how the character is actually feeling instead of just assuming how they are feeling 😆 

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Anna can be secretive to her but why to us, audience 😆Myabe its a personal preference but I love to get insight on how the character is actually feeling instead of just assuming how they are feeling 😆 

Same here

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishum

SRKian dear

We are on same page girl. I would like know what is going on in Anna's mind. So he is hardly showing signs of attraction, pyar to dur ki baat hai. I want him to fall in love and Pallavi to reject him and  make him belofy lot of papad befor accepting him. 😆

ITV yahi maar khata hai, let's see if they give us something different in real.

Hoping for the best😳 

You can call me Anika btw😊

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly my thoughts too👍🏼😆..yesterday I was so expecting him to think ity bity about her..how what happened after accident😛..but nothing they showed us🤔..

& On top he was thinking about 🦁...🤣...for her msg also🤔, no sign of smile😵😆...just casual he was😆

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Exactly my thoughts too👍🏼😆..yesterday I was so expecting him to think ity bity about her..how what happened after accident😛..but nothing they showed us🤔..

& On top he was thinking about 🦁...🤣...for her msg also🤔, no sign of smile😵😆...just casual he was😆

Ikr🤣 i thought he'll have a flashback of her dressing his wounds when he closed his eyes and leaned on the bed. instead the scene got cut to kaki and her schemes 🤣

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ikr🤣 i thought he'll have a flashback of her dressing his wounds when he closed his eyes and leaned on the bed. instead the scene got cut to kaki and her schemes 🤣

Exactly 😌...half scenes seems to be missing🤣