Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

He was already clear with them😆, koi khicdi😆, mat paka Farhad😎😆..

Sakhth launda for sure😆, won't melt easily😆

Vo to khud Farhad k liye Pallavi ka rishta le jane ki baat kr rha tha 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

The random guy in restaurant😆, is their executive producer😆, who helps Ketan in gun scenes😆😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMzDw9jpdIN/?igshid=1xzkeq6junftc

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Pallu shouldn't be the first one to fall🥺😭

Looks like after a while she may back off, with those infatuations, then it will be his turn..even I wanted him to fall for her first❤️

More then love it looks she is attracted to his few kind gestures..which I don't c , what Pallu saw😆..he's always rude with her😆

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Vo to khud Farhad k liye Pallavi ka rishta le jane ki baat kr rha tha 

Yaa🤪😆

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

Looks like after a while she may back off, with those infatuations, then it will be his turn..even I wanted him to fall for her first❤️

More then love it looks she is attracted to his few kind gestures..which I don't c , what Pallu saw😆..he's always rude with her😆

That's what even I'm trying to understand😆

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Eagerly waiting for Farhad to be back 🤣🤣

❤️❤️

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

hey guys as we are heading for page 150 .. plz don’t post here after page 150 move to edt no 4 

Krishum thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's what even I'm trying to understand😆

Sorry for butting in,😊 I have been thinking about this as well. This is what I feel about it.

RR must be the first guy Pallu experienced close proximity with. Even though Anna is rude, he is strong, straight forward and no non sense guy like Pallu. He is classy and hot. Girls do have a thing for bad boys 😃

In engagement episode, Mansi did mention that Pallu and Mandar had long distance relationship. She met him in person when she came to meet his family.Pallu liked his family so much that she didn't think about love. He died before she got chance to explore her feelings for him. Here she is meeting RR every day, seeing him in different avatar every time,😂

Edited by Krishum - 3 years ago
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krishum

Sorry for butting in,😊 I have been thinking about this as well. This is what I feel about it.

RR must be the first guy Pallu experienced close proximity with. Even though Anna is rude, he is strong, straight forward and no non sense guy like Pallu. He is classy and hot. Girls do have a thing for bad boys 😃

In engagement episode, Mansi did mention that Pallu and Mandar had long distance relationship. She met him in person when she came to meet his family.Pallu liked his family so much that she didn't think about love. He died before she got chance to explore her feelings for him. Here she is meeting RR every day, seeing him in different avatar every time,😂

no worries.You're always wc to share your povsmiley9

Like I said in another thread her being attracted to him is absolutely understandable.She has to be blind/have interest in women/asexual to not find him attractive and get attracted to him and it doesn't have to do anything with girls having a thing for bad boys(honesty I'll choose farhad over raghav for myself) smiley36Even when I don't like raghav's rude ways,I find him hella hawtsmiley43 so for pallu to get attracted to him is fine by me smiley36

What we were talking was mainly on the context of ki she shouldn't fall first as he still has not done anything good for her to develop that emotional connection.which imo she's showing (even if its in little amount)and raghav isn't showing anything smiley36 I don't want raghav to wake up one day and realise he's in love with her while all these times not showing any signs of it smiley36She can explore her feelings all she wants...all i want is a sneak peek in raghav's mind that's itsmiley36

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no worries.You're always wc to share your povsmiley9

Like I said in another thread her being attracted to him is absolutely understandable.She has to be blind/have interest in women/asexual to not find him attractive and get attracted to him and it doesn't have to do anything with girls having a thing for bad boys(honesty I'll choose farhad over raghav for myself) smiley36Even when I don't like raghav's rude ways,I find him hella hawtsmiley43 so for pallu to get attracted to him is fine by me smiley36

What we were talking was mainly on the context of ki she shouldn't fall first as he still has not done anything good for her to develop that emotional connection.which imo she's showing (even if its in little amount)and raghav isn't showing anything smiley36 I don't want raghav to wake up one day and realise he's in love with her while all these times not showing any signs of it smiley36She can explore her feelings all she wants...all i want is a sneak peek in raghav's mind that's itsmiley36

anna is so secretive .. he don’t want to show what’s in his heart bcz he wants to test her first as she is behind raghav rao  or she is attracted to raghav only raghav that’s most important for anna.... aage aage dekhte hai hota hai kya.... what is GKK in box