Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Bumping again after Radhe disaster. There is a reason Big B has survived while his  contemporaries have vanished. It’s up to all older actors not only Salman  to decide which route they wanna take 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Bumping again after Radhe disaster. There is a reason Big B has survived while his  contemporaries have vanished. It’s up to all older actors not only Salman  to decide which route they wanna take 

radhe 2 on its way bro

just waiit 🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

radhe 2 on its way bro

just waiit 🤣

Radhe broke the internet records 😆

Anika70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Tom Cruise is 58 and Liam Neeson is almost 70.  It's not so much the age as the execution and lack of quality.  Granted neither of those things has hurt much in the last decade but his lack of a clean hit since 2017 could indicate that even his devoted base is tiring of his coasting on crap.

Salman film radhe in three days  9 million people watched its a blockbuster in ott and its a success. The quality yes is not that great but still a big success of pay-per-view and for  zee and skf

Anika70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

HALLELUJAH!!!!

Amen to that, my friend!

radhe is a big success in ott its a blockbuster. Quality is not great agree but a big success for radhe in pay per view and for zee and skf profitable film and others bw stars proabbaly will opt for pay-per-view now

Anika70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

radhe is a blockbuster for ott it's not disaster more than 9 million people watched in pay-per-view. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't necessarily agree with the anology. At least not yet. Dharam paaji had started working in B Grade movies. Bhai still gets high budget movies.

If Bhai's string of flops continue, he might get there, but I say at least 5 more years if not more.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika70

Salman film radhe in three days  9 million people watched its a blockbuster in ott and its a success. The quality yes is not that great but still a big success of pay-per-view and for  zee and skf

9 million? Lol, there are youtubers who get more views, and here you are celebrating a measly 9 million, epic disaster. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

May be an image of 3 people, beard, people standing and text that says "Gagan @1No_aalsi Remo D'Souza and Prabhudeva after successfully destroyed Selmon Bhai's career @1no_aalsi"