Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

A small chapter! But the upcoming ones will be longer, i promise!

RanVeer SS: 101 Ways Of Courting Mrs. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat!

Chapter-4

Veer took a closer glance at Rani as she had her eyes closed. And this was an exact opportunity for him to notice her features with this much close proximity.

He had expected a slap or retaliation from her in his way too much innocent mind and never in his dreams he had expected her to surrender to him that too, right away. This only meant one thing,

'She is as much affected by my touches as i am! This feels so good to know! Step 3 is definitely working but let's just stick to step 3 for some more time and enjoy! '  A grin spread across his face at his own thought. Afterall, her doctor Sahab was not that innocent as she had thought.

The slight blush creeping up on her cheeks and those plum lips were inviting him to ravish her to his heart's satisfaction but that certainly won't happen in some mall's changing room!

He took in a sharp intake of breath before dropping a feathery kiss on her cheek making her open her eyes in shock.

This was not what she had expected. She looked at him with a questioning gaze to which he raised his one eye brow as if teasing her without uttering even a word.

"What happened Rani? Were you expecting something else, that's why you closed your eyes? " He teased to which she couldn't utter a word but just blush way too hard.

Only he knew how much control he had mustered to stop himself from devouring her at the moment because he couldn't just do it like that because of two reasons.

First, they were in some mall's changing room, anyone could barge in any moment. It would be a lot risky as they were not some normal couple but the Royal couple of Jaipur and him being the crown holding Prince just increased his responsibilities.

Second, he wanted to make it special for the two of them. Just the way she made his life special with her presence.

"Umm.. No Doc.. I mean Veer, let's go!" She stuttered as she still was dazed by the earlier moment.

"But before going out i need to tell you something! " He informed.

"What? " She asked looking in his eyes with a hint of curiosity.

"I am liking your effort Rani! " He told her.

"The way you are keeping my word by calling me Veer and not Doctor Sahab! Thankyou for trying! I am sure there will be a day when Veer will involuntarily spill out of your mouth just like you have this habbit of calling me Doctor Sahab! Just don't stop this effort! " He softly completed, making her smile sheepishly at him.

He then walked out, followed by a flushed Rani.

Together they searched for Vikram, Nandini and Birju as Veer had already informed her about how both the boys had locked him inside which only riled up her anger more.

On the other hand the three of them were clicking pictures outside some haunted house of the mall. Well, you guessed it right the boys were clicking Nandini's pictures with least most interest as if they were forced to do the photography work.

Both Veer and Rani walked towards them when they spotted the trio.

"Locking us inside some changing room, you guys are enjoying. Huh? " Veer said grabbing the trio's attention.

"Bro, Bhabhisa did you enjoy there? " Vikram immediately asked.

"Enough Vikram! That's no way to talk to your elder brother and your sister in law just because we let you do that most of the time! " Veer warned.

"And Nandini didi you betrayed me and locked me inside! " Rani almost cribbed while Veer stood silent, watching his only wife.

"I am sorry bhabhisa, it was all Birju's plan to get you closer to you! " Nandini replied making Burju shocked at her statement.

"Hello! Why are you giving him credit? It was mine idea okay! " Vikram said in a fake angry voice, making Birju sigh in relief as he knew, Rani would have eaten him raw if it was his work.

"I was trying to save you, idiot! " Nandini hushed but now it was too late as Veer was already glaring at him along with Rani.

"Take a picture bro! It would last longer!" Vikram chirped trying to not get affected by his brother's fiery gaze. He bravely smiled at the duo who were busy glaring at him.

"I can't believe this Vikram? What are you, 12?" Veer spatted.

"Yeah, if you rate me on a scale from 1 to 10! " Vikram said and mentally patted his own back for such a nice comeback.

"Stop replying with your stupid comebacks, Vikram! It's serious here and what if someone else would have appeared before Rani? What could it do to my image? " Veer voiced out his fear as a shudder ran through his spine. If that would have happened, how would have he survived seeing a betrayed look on rani's face on seeing him coming out of that changing room with someone else. It would have killed him seeing that betrayed look on her face for himself.

"Apologizing will never ruin your image, your majesty! " Veer rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time at Vikram's cheeky reply and the lack of understanding of him.

"Dewarji, you! Don't talk to me! " Rani intervened and then stormed off feeling hurt and betrayed at the same time.

"Rani, let's go, check out some clothes for you! " Veer said pointing to shops in the mall trying to divert her mind and get her cheery self back.

"But.. " She tried to stop him but who was she to make him listen.

"No ifs and buts, Rani! Let's go and lighten up your mood! Vikram and Nandini had booked the whole mall so lets have some fun on their expense!" Veer said as he walked towards some shop completely unaware of the fact that his wife went to an opposite direction. And when he realized that he was alone, he looked back to find her already several steps away from him, moving in altogether a different direction.

"Rani, wait! " He shouted back following her with few large strides.

Later in night, Veer entered his room completely unaware of the next coming  thing going to happen with him.

"BHOOOO! " Rani shouted from behind and he jumped back in surprise.

He then turned to find her laughing and having fun at his expense.

"Some day you will end up giving this heart surgeon a heart attack, Rani! " He told her pointing to himself which only made her laugh more at his misery.

"Don't worry Doc.. I mean Veer! I won't let  anything happen to you. Moreover you will definitely live a longer life! " She said with a mischievous glint to which he softly smiled at her.

And in another swift moment, he pinned her to the nearest wall making her shocked as to what has gotten into him now.

"Uhh Veer if you are thinking to take revenge then i am telling you to stop it this instant! " She said trying to sound stronger but her voice betrayed her and came out timid and shy.

"Who is thinking about revenge? I have something else on my mind! " He smirked to which she looked away and blushed.

Slowly, he inched closer to her and slowly claimed her lips which was on his mind since afternoon.

The moment his lips touched her's, sparks few in their bodies. His one hand on her waist and the other around her jaw while her both hands were roufling his hair, mercilessly destroying his gelled up hair style as they continued to taste each other.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Touch therip wotked for veer. Rani was affected by his closeness. He kissed her cheeks. 

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow that's so funny. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Can't believe veer. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

They finally kissed. 

Keep writing. This is too good. β€οΈ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Touch therip wotked for veer. Rani was affected by his closeness. He kissed her cheeks. 

Thankyou so much! ❀❀❀❀

Glad you loved it❀😍

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Wow that's so funny. πŸ€£πŸ€£

Can't believe veer. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

They finally kissed. 

Keep writing. This is too good. β€οΈ

Thankyou so much! ❀❀❀❀

I am keeping the comedy intact if it made you laughπŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Coming up ones will be better and betterπŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸ»β€

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful update Dishi!! I loved Vikram's comeback, "Yeah, if you rate me on a scale from 1 to 10!" 🀣🀣🀣 I am going to use this one in real life. πŸ€ͺ

They kissed ahhhh, Dr Sahab is a naughty bean πŸ€ͺ❀️ Loving it! Waiting for the next chapter.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Beautiful update Dishi!! I loved Vikram's comeback, "Yeah, if you rate me on a scale from 1 to 10!" 🀣🀣🀣 I am going to use this one in real life. πŸ€ͺ

They kissed ahhhh, Dr Sahab is a naughty bean πŸ€ͺ❀️ Loving it! Waiting for the next chapter.

Thankyou so much AK❀❀❀❀

Glad you loved it! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‹

Next update coming soonβ€πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely and funny 😍🀩

I like how Nandini forced the boys to click her pictures πŸ˜‚ Vikram's dialouges are so funny πŸ˜‚

So finally Veer got what he wanted 😚

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Lovely and funny 😍🀩

I like how Nandini forced the boys to click her pictures πŸ˜‚ Vikram's dialouges are so funny πŸ˜‚

So finally Veer got what he wanted 😚

Thankyou so much yaso❀❀❀❀

I am trying to keep the fun intact so it doesn't bores you guys outπŸ˜‹β€

Glad you liked itπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Œ

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I also saved it in my head for future use. πŸ€£