Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

RanVeer SS: 101 Ways Of Courting Mrs. Veer Pratap Singh Rajawat!

Chapter-3

Veer, in these past few weeks had grown much more responsibile then he was already in his entire life. His protective self was 24/7 active all thanks to his little clumsy wife who has innocence dripping from her face.

A smile automatically makes its way on his face as he thinks about her. Well, that was love for him, the way she fills his heart's emptiness with her presence was surreal and that's why he was so possessive about her.

'Focus Veer! Focus or else you will loose her to a certain guy named Birju! " He scolded himself for getting distracted at a serious moment like this.

He then again looked in his diary as he had ticked the boxes beside where step 1 and 2 were written respectively.
Well, those were still easy but the next one in line was a step up from them as it required a lot of courage from Veer itself.

'Step 3. TTT (The Touch Therepy).' He sighed thinking of all the intimate moments they had both spent together, the holding hands, the lifts and hugs. One thing was common in all of them, that they were all situational and in a spurr of moment. The circumstances developed those moments of intimacy between them and they both were though affected by it but had no courage to accept the fact.

So the step 3 was indeed tougher as he had to intentionally touch her to see if she was comfortable under his touch or not and also to make sure that it wasn't situational at all.

'Oh god! How will i even do it?'  He sighed thinking of ways to coax his wife for the step 3 which was nearly impossible as her curiosity always had him on his toes.

While on the other hand in Vikram's room, Vikram was coaxing Birju to help Veer and Rani.

"Have you gone mad Vikram? Your brother litrelly threatened us yesterday only to not interfere in their matter and here you are making some wierd plans! No wonder, City kids are so dumb and unnecessarily adventurous! " Birju sighed.

"Hello, i am neither mad nor dumb! All i am saying is, we should play as a catalyst in their equation without getting involved so in a way i am following bro's word only! " Vikram defended, in matters like this he indeed knew how to defend his actions.

"You surely are! You will get yourself thrown under a bus and would drag me as well! " Birju concluded while Vikram rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"It's not like that Birju. I can't believe that you are bhabhisa's friend! How stupid you are while she is so cool. And unlike you I seriously want them to be happy! " Vikram said in utter irritatation as this constant coacing was getting the worst behavior out of him.

"She won't be ever happy with your brother! Because they're not a match! " Birju venomed.

"And you can say that because you love bhabhisa, right? " Vikram retorted.

Birju stayed silent at that.

"Loving someone isn't wrong but binding them, surely is! If you love her then you should focus on making her happy and not brood over the fact that she isn't yours! " Vikram said.

"And for you information, let me tell you, bhabhisa is happy with Veer bro. In fact she looks gloomy and worried when he isn't around so make your facts right first then comment on them. " Vikram stated.

"But.. " Before he could even start defending himself Vikram shushed him and ran to peep out of his room. Birju got confused at this sudden behavior but followed him later on.

Outside, Nandini and Rani were walking by the corridor, at the same time talking which got Vikram interested in there talk.

"Ok English didi, i will just go and get ready then we will go to mall." Rani chirped.

"Ok bhabhisa! We will meet down stairs after getting ready! " And with a nod they both parted ways.

"Got the plan! " Vikram said enthusiastically after closing the door back.

"What plan? " Birju asked not knowing what was going on in Vikram's head this time.

"We will go to the mall but behind them and not with them! " He explained to Birju.

"But what is the need to spy on them? I can't understand! " Birju questioned.

"Leave it, you are a duffer! Go call veer bro, he will also come with us! Can you do this much? " Vikram asked.

"No, i don't want to go anywhere with that jerk! " Birju said making a disgusting to which Vikram's blood boiled.

"First, this was the first and last time you called my brother, jerk. Next time i won't warn you and you will directly face the consequences." Vikram said seriously.

"Second, Rajawats don't take no for an answer so oblige with me or else i do know how to make people listen to me! Don't you dare take me lightly! " Vikram said in a serious tone to which Birju immediately nodded and then Vikram headed towards Veer's study while Birju went to the parking area, towards Vikram's car.

"Bro let's go! We have something! " Vikram said as he hastily reached Veer's study room.

"I am busy right now! Go away Vikram! " Veer dismissed him as he didn't even bother to look up from the file he was studying.

"I know you won't listen to me! Bro bhabhisa and Birju went to shopping in a mall! " Vikram white lied.

"This trick won't work on me Vikram! " Veer deadpanned.

"Yeah! And when she will leave you because of how boring you are then don't come to me for advices bro!" Vikram said in a dramatic tone to which Veer raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Where is this going? " Veer asked in a  confused tone.

"Cmon bro please! It's your chance, so for once please leave your boring self and come! " Vikram pleaded.

Veer shook his head before following Vikram.

"If Birju is here then with whom she is going? " Veer said as he spotted Birju near Vikram's car.

"Nandini! " Vikram answered.

"That's even worse! You should have told me this earlier! Now don't waste anymore time, move! " Veer said in a panic tone making Birju confused while Vikram chuckled.

Birju sat in the back seat while Veer sat in the passenger seat along with Vikram on the driver's seat.

"Isn't your sister a girl? Why are you so worried? " Birju asked.

"Bro is worried because Nandini will make bhabhisa try all sort of dresses and even the ones which bro won't approve! " Vikram answered clearing the confusion.

"Oh! " Birju said in realization.

"Stop talking and move the car Vikram! " Veer huffed

"Let them come first bro! They hadn't left yet! " Vikram said.

"Oh! " Veer said and sighed in relief.

Later they followed Nandini's car while Veer gave a panicked look.

"Vikram what are you even doing? " Veer asked as Vikram took him to the girl's brand showroom.

"Have some patience bro and wait! " Vikram then dragged him towards the changing room of girls.

"Vikram wait! This is a girls changing room! Don't do this! " Veer's pleading got ignored and with that he was pushed inside the changing room and got locked.

"What the hell! " Veer muttered.

"Task one done! Now time for task two! Birju go hide somewhere! Nandini will come here any moment as it's her favorite brand's showroom! " Vikram informed to which Birju nodded.

They then hid themselves and sooner Nandini and Rani arrived in the store. As Vikram expected, Nandini did select some dresses for Rani and pushed her inside the same changing room where Veer was already present.

"Our work is done here! Let's go and fetch Nandini! " Vikram whispered out.

"Doc.. I mean Veer, what are you doing here? " Rani asked as she entered the changing area not noticing the fact that instantly the door got locked again.

"Can't you see? i am on a picnic here Rani! " He replied with sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Anyway, what are you doing here? " He asked back turning to look at her but what got his attention were the wierd short dresses in her hand.

"Can't you see? i just joined you in the picnic! " She said equally teasing him.

"Stop the bickering now, Rani and show me the dresses!" He said in a serious tone and she immediately handed him the dresses.

"Oh these are selected by English didi! I don't know how to even wear them!" She answered.

"Hmm and if you want to wear them then wear it for me only! No one else Rani! " He said before throwing them away and sighing.

He tried to open the door which was obviously still locked to their dismay.

"So that was his plan! What is he, 5?" Veer muttered under his breath cursing Vikram for locking them inside a damn small changing room.

"What will we do now? "Rani asked him.

"Do you have phone right now? " He asked to which she showed him her phone.

"Call Vikram and try your luck! "

She nodded her head and dialled Vikram.

"Hello, Dewarji, we are stuck here! " She said when the ringing sound on the other end stopped.

"Hello Bhabhisa, hello hello, i can't hear you bhabhisa... " And he disconnected the call.

'That was a close call!' Vikram sighed and joined Birju and Nandini as they took sips of their drinks, sitting in the cafe inside the same mall.

"Phone got cut. " Rani told Veer, who was looking at her with a slightly amused face.

"Now what? " Veer asked shrugging, clearly enjoying being not at the responsible end just for right now but seeping in her presence.

'Thank you Vikram, because of you i am going to do step. 3 now itself!' Veer thought.

"Uhh...Veer what are you doing? " She said as her heart beat fastened seeing him coming closer.

"Are you getting affected Rani? " He asked in a husky voice.

"No of course not! But i.. " She tried to lie but stuttered as who was she kidding. The proximity definitely affected her as much as it did to him.

"You what? " He asked completely knowing the fact that his closeness did stirred her insides as much as her's does to him. He then stopped coming closer to her because he was merely inches apart from her. And even a slightest movement could end up them kissing and in worst scenerios, more intimate moments then just kissing.

Her breath hitched at this much proximity of them. She looked wide eyed at him for a few seconds as he continued to look at her with an expression as same as that of a heart eyes emoji.

And as his hot and minty breath fanned her face, she slowly closed her eyes, not able to think anything rational at the moment.

"Vikram, Birju what are you two doing here? " Nandini asked both the boys as she spotted them near the girl's changing room.

"My little sister, its a very long story, but for now we need your help! " Vikram said while dragging her along with them.

"Help in what? " She asked.

"Help in... " And then Vikram explained her everything in short.

"Oh ok! " She said and then they talked with the showroom's owner to not let Veer and Rani out until when the three of them desired.

"Thank god someone is here who follows my words or else i thought! " Vikram said in a dramatic tone as they got out of the store.

"Stop the drama Vikram and tell me what will we do if they called us? " Nandini asked.

"Don't pick the call simply! " He answered he query.

"They will kill us for sure! " Birju voiced out.

"Don't be that much scared Birju, Bhabhisa will save us from his wrath if he had any! But i highly doubt if he would be angry!" Vikram said smirking.

"Why? " Nandini asked.

"Well you do know about seven minutes in heaven game, right Nandini? And i know they must be in their own heaven right now!" Vikram smirked in a devilish tone.

Ps: if it turns out to be boring! Don't hesitate to tell, i will either try to wrap it up or make it more interesting.

Precap: some hot RanVeer romance coming up in next one.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

aahhhhh this was SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! BROOOOOO!!!! precap as well!!! steamy scene yeah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰DISHI IS GOING FOR IT!!! loved it!!! damnn....Veer is really doing everything to get her to admit!! 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Nice one Dishi!! Love Vikram being so possessive for his bro and bhabhisa. Can't wait to read the next one ☺️☺️

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so funny. πŸ€£

Veer was more worried about the clothes than Birju πŸ€£πŸ€£

Love the creativity you put into the ending. They are in heaven. πŸ€£

Love reading your fics. Keep them comming. β€οΈ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

aahhhhh this was SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! BROOOOOO!!!! precap as well!!! steamy scene yeah πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰DISHI IS GOING FOR IT!!! loved it!!! damnn....Veer is really doing everything to get her to admit!! 

Thankyou so much Fahmida ❀❀❀❀❀

And the precap, well i don't know if the stuff i will write, will be considered as steamy or not πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… yes i am making him do everything in his handπŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‚

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

Go love guru go🀣

Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Theere is more in store 😁😁😁😁

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Nice one Dishi!! Love Vikram being so possessive for his bro and bhabhisa. Can't wait to read the next one ☺️☺️

Thankyou so much AK! ❀❀❀❀

I hope we get viku back in track soon as the makers made him the murderer 🀧🀧

I will update soon! But when are you going to update yours? πŸ˜‹πŸ₯Ί

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

This is so funny. πŸ€£

Veer was more worried about the clothes than Birju πŸ€£πŸ€£

Love the creativity you put into the ending. They are in heaven. πŸ€£

Love reading your fics. Keep them comming. β€οΈ

Thankyou so much Rish❀❀❀❀

Veer is always veer πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Well, you will witness there heaven in the next chapterπŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was so good 😍 please continue 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb. Enjoyed a lot. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I love Birju and Viku. AK couldn't help remembering both of us instead of them.🀣🀣

I really love this story.