Rani, Veer and.......Samosa!!

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, I was watching old episodes of ATBA and there was one scene in the most initial episodes where Rani had got samosas of Pinku and herself and when her daactar saab noticed this, how he had started lecturing her about how unhealthy it was for her and how bad it is for her dil❤

Now the same daactar saab, just to see a smile on her face and to make her dil a little happy, himself ate the roadside oily samosa with Rani and he just couldn't take his eyes off her while she found a moment of happiness amidst the darkness sourrounding her. How desperate he was to keep her hopeful and cheerful.

I love how far they have come together and the samosa playing a little cupid😍😍

What do you all think?? Lemme know!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was awesome. 

He even spoke in Baliya hindi and starred at her smiling.

Loved how he first pretended to go home and eat fruits. 🤣

You are right he has come a long way. He is so in love. ❤️

Jail, Baliya everything is changing him as a person. His tendency to maintain high class standards is only because of ranisa. He is becoming himself again because of rani. 

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

It was awesome. 

He even spoke in Baliya hindi and starred at her smiling.

Loved how he first pretended to go home and eat fruits. 🤣

You are right he has come a long way. He is so in love. ❤️

Jail, Baliya everything is changing him as a person. His tendency to maintain high class standards is only because of ranisa. He is becoming himself again because of rani. 

That scene was all heart for me....I could go on and on watching it and never get tired man!

That fruit part was so freaking funny lololol🤣🤣

I hope Ranisa melts a little bit towards Rani post this whole incident, I just hope😭

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Yesss! This man is in love and he can go any limits to make Rani happy, even if it means taking a blame on top of him. I also love seeing him being more free and less robotic when he is with Rani. He is genuinely happy when he is alone with her. ❤️

That episode is my second favorite ❤️

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Yesss! This man is in love and he can go any limits to make Rani happy, even if it means taking a blame on top of him. I also love seeing him being more free and less robotic when he is with Rani. He is genuinely happy when he is alone with her. ❤️

That episode is my second favorite ❤️

I totally agree.....I feel that he remains himself only in front of Rani and a little bit in front of Vikram. That's it.

With everyone else, he's uptight and with Ranisa, he just plain formal!

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

I totally agree.....I feel that he remains himself only in front of Rani and a little bit in front of Vikram. That's it.

Even with Kumud he was quite open. We haven’t gotten many such scenes post wedding. I feel like he plays the typical mature elder brother role in front of Vikram 😆 it’s cute ☺️

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Samosa is definitely a cupid or morover we can say a witness of thier journey from hating each other to liking and protecting each other! ❤

There romance is turning out beautiful😍

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

Totally agree. In front of Rani, he loosens up and act freely. Vikram knows him to the core, so even if he try to hide, he will understand him. In front of Ranisa, he wants to be perfect all the time, because she is judgmental and her words and actions affect him a lot.

I hope Rani makes him realize that he doesn't need to change or hide for anyone.

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Even with Kumud he was quite open. We haven’t gotten many such scenes post wedding. I feel like he plays the typical mature elder brother role in front of Vikram 😆 it’s cute ☺️

Definitely cute!!!!!

I just hope the CV's never turn Vikram to a negative character. I won't be able to stand that.

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Samosa is definitely a cupid or morover we can say a witness of thier journey from hating each other to liking and protecting each other! ❤

There romance is turning out beautiful😍

Ikr....this samosa has me hooked to RanVeer!!😛