Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I thought you love Fatima.😲 Moomal is a versatile actress too, but I don't want her character here to be negative, only grey.πŸ˜ƒ

Moomal looks best in positive roles. She somehow always makes her positive characters so lovable n sweet

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

No in munafiq I only liked Bilal, I could not stand Fatima or the character she played there. Moomal khalid is negative I think, from.yhe teasers. Let's see..

lol as you know  I only liked the husband but they made him so bad..broke my heart....but this is next daily let see

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami011

lol as you know  I only liked the husband but they made him so bad..broke my heart....but this is next daily let see

I remember Sami, your love for Armaan is still fresh in my mind πŸ‘πŸΌI failed to understand why they took a 180 degree change with his character. Hopeless writing.

Yes l want to see how this show is, hopefully it's a good watch..

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

I remember Sami, your love for Armaan is still fresh in my mind πŸ‘πŸΌI failed to understand why they took a 180 degree change with his character. Hopeless writing.

Yes l want to see how this show is, hopefully it's a good watch..

it was just because of online popularity of other pair....,otherwise all hints and duas were for her husband and all,then she went to live at some onen else's house and he got jealous. Then he used her ,discarded her....it made no sense, it had no closure, nothing...but kya keh sakte hain..I still get angry about itπŸ˜†

even i feel its good watch as last show with adeel was way too boring

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami011

it was just because of online popularity of other pair....,otherwise all hints and duas were for her husband and all,then she went to live at some onen else's house and he got jealous. Then he used her ,discarded her....it made no sense, it had no closure, nothing...but kya keh sakte hain..I still get angry about itπŸ˜†

even i feel its good watch as last show with adeel was way too boring

yes Armaan character had such drastic changes, he even missed his honeymoon flight for ujala sake as her brother was in jail. 

but i think Geo dont care for story and consistency at all. maybe they were planning the next fatima and adeel show at that time, so thought they should not end up together in in munafiq. yes the 2nd one was damm boring and bland

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

will this replace mohlat or fitoor?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

will this replace mohlat or fitoor?

none.. probably makafat 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3